[Heavens] End of game on Kongegrate

8 posts

Flag Post

I am very sorry about that und want to go to any server, the game is on!
If possible, i would take my lovely acc with me…

Please think of this decision once again!

Yours
karhi

Flag Post

I spent more than $300 on this scam (I’m sure there’re more people spent more money than me), have more than 25k energy at moment, now those mother funkers said they’re going to close this bullshit, I guess because people stop to spend money on this crap, what a profitable strategy!

I shall thank you to give me the lesson so I’ll never spend money on online games ever again, because they’re nothing but big scams that’s all, and enjoy the money you scammed!

Flag Post

You spent $300 dollars on a match 3 game? I guess it’s true what they say about a fool and his money.

Flag Post

At least I’m a rich fool, not a poor 32 years old dude still live in his mom’s basement!

Flag Post

Party in Sarladin’s mom’s basement! Now if only we can find a rich fool to bring $300 for vodka and hookers for our Russian developer freinds …

Flag Post

I’ll bring $3000 for vodka and stuff to party with our rich developers, then I’ll be too drunk to remember how did I beat the crap out of them afterwards …

Flag Post

Gee I just came around, was gonna spend the 44 loose kreds I have on my account in this game (Since few games will accept payments of under 50 at a time), and now I see that the game is closing without any notice or explanation. I’ve spent probably around $50 on the game. I’m just thankful they let us know before I spent the last of my kreds on this game. What a let down. I won’t touch another game by this developer ever again.

Flag Post

I seriously don’t understand why people spend money on this shit and what they spend it on. 300 bucks? I can buy 5 proper games with that that are actually worth it.