[Nova Raider] Question to clan : [Nix], How...?

13 posts

Flag Post

How did you get to rank 1 on guilds with 28000+ points from having about 1400~ points? This is all really suspicious.

Flag Post

Saving money to jump to maxed out HQ in one step.

Flag Post

So, apparently just as Seraphoenix gets moderated your clan have been stockpilling 27 million uranium~ and have been able to get 82 more points than the maximum limit? Sorry,
that’s propaganda for my eyes.

Flag Post

About extra 82 pt.
They said the dev known the problem, and the problem is caused by difference of calculating the building resource before and after the HQ defense lv changed (from max lv3 to max lv4). They are the 1st guild reached the NEW maximum building pt after the change. May be if Rad, X-III or 8-bit destroy some of thier HQ defense, then rebuilt them, the building pt will pass the OLD maximum pt.
They said the dev will fix this.

Flag Post

Not going to argue against obviously predominant assumptions that seem to be the basis of your opinion.
If you are actually interested in the details, ask in chat.

Flag Post

well since everyone seems to want to flame Nix for having higher than the max guild points and think something funny is going on since seraphoenix got mod, i can say offically as a member of RAD guild that i know for 100% sure Nix guild has done nothing wrong at all, i know they been saving that uranium up for a huge build as RAD has been trying to get in their way of doing it for weeks

RAD should be the most annoyed about this as we lost something we worked very hard to get as quick as we could, but we didnt lose it to cheating, its a bug combined with tatical planning nothing more

there is not any cheating going on here they earned the uranium fairly and their guild points got bugged by no fault of their own

really they are good ppl playing a pvp game and their good at it, so a lot of ppl dont like them cuz they get hammered by Nix members, its a pvp game, dont like it go play something else

as for seraphoenix becomming a mod well that happened cuz (s)he is a very helpful person and no other reason

RAD and Nix are at war with eachother and yet members of both guilds still sometimes (all be it rarely) team up and fight bosses together without blasting eachother to bits

Flag Post

Voices of reason… they are few.. they are silent.. but they indeed exist! ;)

Flag Post

Word Trillion! :-)

Flag Post

We’ll have a look, quite weird indeed..

Flag Post

as for [NIX] saving uranium…
I’ve ran in to a LOT of them abusing the uranium stealers.. from below range to hit highers up before that bug was fixed… even after warning them it was a bug, so, please don’t say they earned it fair and square. I was killing bosses, and had the little vultures… vulturing, and draining my uranium (for weapon refillls during boss fight) dry.
Another stunt, I guess made famous by [RUS] was the big boom abuse… higher level pk’ing well below the level with big boom, and a buddy right on hand to scoop the uranium/resources.
I know it’s not ALL the players doing it, but, I’d seen quite a few using those tactics while the bug was available.

Flag Post

I think u got the order wrong; none of us uses that uranium steal gun – but we did use big boom

Flag Post
Originally posted by legend0091:

as for [NIX] saving uranium…
I’ve ran in to a LOT of them abusing the uranium stealers.. from below range to hit highers up before that bug was fixed… even after warning them it was a bug, so, please don’t say they earned it fair and square. I was killing bosses, and had the little vultures… vulturing, and draining my uranium (for weapon refillls during boss fight) dry.

Earning uranium with steal gun? LOL You made my day. Amount of uranium stolen is so low (48 every 2 seconds? bitch please) that even if ENTIRE SERVER started shooting at you, you wouldn’t notice. And don’t forget about low ammo count (12 or so) and fact that refilling it isn’t free. Please, don’t embarass yourself with this kind of ridiculous stamements and check basic facts before you post.

higher level pk’ing well below the level with big boom, and a buddy right on hand to scoop the uranium/resources.

Wow, you truly have no idea how this game works, do you? You can NOT pick up loot from anything (both mobs and players) that is more than 6 levels below you. So unless by “well below the level” you mean 2 or 3 levels, they only blew up stuff for lulz, not for gain.

You know where real money are? Reactors. With 3 reactors that require refilling/collecting every 24h I earn 228k uranium/day. That 48 from steal gun or 5% of carried from killing other players? Small potatoes. NOBODY earns uranium that way, they just do it for fun. Heck, killing mobs is more profitable.

Flag Post

what are stats of your reacs?