[Skyshard Heroes] Some Necessary Changes I would like.

9 posts

Flag Post

Few little things i would like in this game that could change and maybe enhance enjoyability of the game:
1: We all know lvl 10 units are very expensive, am i right? :P so alot of people want them cheaper, but i have a better solution, to give people more of an incentive to buy them, would be to simply change the appearence of them e.g. black airships. That would be awesome.

2: Another visual upgrade that would be nice and very easy to do, would be to change lvl 10 HoH to have blue flames instead of orange which would also compliment the blue orbs on the citadel 8 which makes complete sense to me.

3: Change the appearance of barracks 6…my suggestion is to simply put a flag on the side of it.

4: Another idea on the side, some players were talkng about building new things that arent defense towers and a good suggestion to that would be to have (like many other similar games) a marketplace. Where you can trade in res/hides/fangs ect for other things. Like 100 wood for 40 arcana or something.

5: A change that i most want to happen is change the overall level system from 50 to 100. I know a lot of people agree, it makes so much more sense. You don’t even have to change the system just double the exp. e.g. lvl 40 = lvl80 →Please do this.

6: (Frank and Manaco) – Have the ability to save and have the option to choose between town layouts, to save so much time at changing your town around, have specific loadouts.

I for one like these ideas as a player and would enjoy if some were implemented or at least taken on board. Search function would be nice on the world map :) Im ok with everything else thank you.

Flag Post

1- YES YES AND YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS PLEASE YES.

2- YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!

3- Do it! I was really hoping for a new appearance on L6 barracks like all other L6 buildings, but no. =[ So do it please~

4- No. :/

5- That would be ok, but more importantly, lvl 50 is achievable without having 100% maxed base, so it’s not right. Max level should be for those that have maxed literally everything including reinforcements (or at least be super close to that) so it would actually reflect a player’s base. Also, a skill system for town buffs would be really great. Where you get skill points every level to enhance whatever aspect of your town. This is a very unique feature; I haven’t seen it in any other RTS-style game. Level usually and almost always does nothing, so it would be nice if it did something. I think having unique features is a great + for any game.

Agreed on a search function.

Flag Post

as regards #5 Alex i was saying not to change anything about the system im saying just change the cap level too 100 instead of 50. Cheese and Din would be 100 you would be 98-99 accordingly. And your idea is pretty cool too. There should be buffs per level :)

Flag Post

1. Brilliant.
2. Would love to see that also.
3. +1 also.
4. Not needed.
5. As Alex said max lvl should only be achievable when we get absolutely everything maxed. And I like that idea about skill points.

Also search function would be really nice.

Flag Post

alex is right about levelups being completely and utterly worthless. The skill point system is kind of interesting… having the option to pick 1% hp or 1% dmg buff each level (among other options, of course) would be kind of neat!

Also, give me something to do with this ever-growing pile of fangs. How about 100x for an power orb? Something, ANYTHING, that’s repeatable. (you only need one armor/weapon/contract then it’s over for fangs)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Manaco:

alex is right about levelups being completely and utterly worthless. The skill point system is kind of interesting… having the option to pick 1% hp or 1% dmg buff each level (among other options, of course) would be kind of neat!

Also, give me something to do with this ever-growing pile of fangs. How about 100x for an power orb? Something, ANYTHING, that’s repeatable. (you only need one armor/weapon/contract then it’s over for fangs)

Yeah, agreed. Also, a*. >.>

Flag Post

Maybey there can be a option to make a second Rivet Steel and then combine them to Rivet Steel(lvl2) wich is better than lvl1 but only 10-20 %. And then 2 RS = RS. In this case you have to chose wich item to improve.

Flag Post

I would like it if each new player that joined got a different hero to start with other than Alaric.
Also an arena where we could do herovshero only would be cool and it would be like a good way to pass time and wouldn’t even bring in resources or rewards maybe just a few achievements.

Flag Post

i do not agree. ive only been striking the silos for res and i ignored the kraken since i got all the items. a lot or a few others might be in my spot….and i really dont mind harvesting a million fangs …if i know there is a purpose for that :/