[Heavens] Game ending..

4 posts

Flag Post

First of all, this is absolute bullshit that they are doing this. They give no explanation, no reason, all we get is “sorry for wasting countless hours and money guys but this was a scam all along and we are going to close the game now”..
Regret spending any time and money on this game, never seen such unprofessional developers in my life. With out a doubt, the worst developers ever to see kongregate and I will never play another one of their games.

I REALLY hope that these developers will be blacklisted and I wish them the worst of luck.

Flag Post

I told about the greed of the developer often enough. Nobody heared. Carry out the consequences!

Flag Post

Pay to win games are for retards anyway, never spend a dime on this shit. It’s a bad game, why waste your money on it.

Flag Post

@ nunjabes
Okay, so going with what you are saying, “pay for win game are for retards”. So basically the people playing this are “retards” according to you, now I’m not one to judge and I don’t point fingers, but this game has quite literally scammed it’s players out of real money – it’s plain obvious. I don’t know about you, I don’t know you, but I personally don’t think that “retarded” kids or mentally challenged kids deserve to have their money stolen by a game. I think it’s quite an evil thing for anyone to do, stealing from the mentally retarded is just sick. It sickens me thinking about it. I don’t know what kind of values you stand for, but I am disgusted that you support stealing from the mentally retarded community. I was previously unaware that the mentally retarded community were the people playing this game, but know that I have been enlightened on the actual truth of the matter, I am deeply appalled by you(for supporting stealing from mentally retarded players) but mainly by the developers that were scamming mentally retarded players this whole time. I was totally unaware of this and now I’m glad that they are finally putting a stop to it by shutting the game down. Although I am annoying that the game is being shut down, I am forever happy knowing that kongregate’s retarded community won’t be scammed by this game any longer.