[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Update Feb 5th

10 posts

Flag Post

We have pushed the following changes out:

-Hero Powers should now work more regularly without needing to try multiple times
-Reduced the Skystone price of resources and speed ups. We have also given back a large amount of Skystones to those players that have purchased resources and speed ups.

Additionally, we are starting development of the Citadel 9 buildings.

Flag Post

excellent and very nice that is good developers

Flag Post

Wow that is very much appreciated thank you so much

Flag Post

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Flag Post

Cool. Keep up the good work.

Flag Post

got a small request make skycores as a forge item.the required components can be collected from campaign like introduce a mission like gullak costing 200 energy and gives one component so one skycore costs 100 of these to forge and it takes 10 days to forge it so it will make the game more balanced cause 500 honor/15 skystones is way too great for non buyers or not so frequent buyers to get it,i right now have enough skycores to max my base at cit lvl 7 except the res buildings and garrisons but i got these skycores at the cost of 4 heros so that i can max my base. it is way too cruel not only to me but everyone else in game if you introduce cit lvl 9 upgrades and only buyers can reach it.rest of the balances and updates i am quite happy synap/rud,one more just buff alaric give back his hp and puncture to old stats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

got a small request make skycores as a forge item.the required components can be collected from campaign like introduce a mission like gullak costing 200 energy and gives one component so one skycore costs 100 of these to forge and it takes 10 days to forge it so it will make the game more balanced cause 500 honor/15 skystones is way too great for non buyers or not so frequent buyers to get it,i right now have enough skycores to max my base at cit lvl 7 except the res buildings and garrisons but i got these skycores at the cost of 4 heros so that i can max my base. it is way too cruel not only to me but everyone else in game if you introduce cit lvl 9 upgrades and only buyers can reach it.rest of the balances and updates i am quite happy synap/rud,one more just buff alaric give back his hp and puncture to old stats.

Or simply reduce the honor cost of SC’s. But the whole point is exactly that you make a choice between getting heroes or upgrading your base. Honor is gained on a daily basis if you attack regularly, so it’s not really pay-exclusive. And 10 days to forge 1 sky core is a bit exaggerated in my opinion. Maybe make it use large forge kits combines with fangs since they have no use once all the campaign items are obtained. Aside from that, Alaric is fine as is.

Flag Post

+1 @ Alex, also hero skill registration is not fixed, its just as bad, takes 3 clicks at least most times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AleXinoS:
Originally posted by deathreapers:

Or simply reduce the honor cost of SC’s. But the whole point is exactly that you make a choice between getting heroes or upgrading your base. Honor is gained on a daily basis if you attack regularly, so it’s not really pay-exclusive. And 10 days to forge 1 sky core is a bit exaggerated in my opinion. Maybe make it use large forge kits combines with fangs since they have no use once all the campaign items are obtained. Aside from that, Alaric is fine as is.

XD alex its just so like you to think others as total n00bs. any way dont worry much i have 3 heroes one ranged defender,one raider/solo,one balanced so i choose on developing base but even after i earn about 100 honor per day its still not enough for both heroes and base upgrades. all i am asking is to either make skycores forgable or reduce the honor a bit like alex suggested,or just add it to more achievements or on campaign rewards.

Flag Post

Syn or Rud if you think not being able to defend would help PvP issues, why dont you allow us to station a hero and Orb on town to make it more reliable with our tower defense?