[Skyshard Heroes] Hero Balance Writeup

19 posts

Flag Post

Isunda:
Increased Mech Sight Radius
Increase speed at lvl 9
Stagger bolt will reduce enemy damage as well as range.

Gasket:
Increased Reinforce time.
Increased Barrage damage from level 6-10
New Passive: Gasket deals x damage around himself every 15 seconds.

Colette:
Dropped damage from last level of Blinding Light.
Perfect Timing increased to 6 seconds from 5.

Seripha:
Fire Decay damage increase.
Buffed water to 6 instead of 5 seconds.

Locke:
Lock On will be 6 instead of 5 seconds.

Flag Post

Isunda- seems to be the hero to use after this buffing.
Gasket: will definitely make him more useful, good balancing
Colette: i like the perfect timing buff thats great but completely taking damage off blinding light is not good, then she has no way of killing airships which are the dominating units atm. Nerfing the damage a little bit to 100 or 150, or even put in a decay dmg percentage which makes more sense.
Seripha: seems like a decent buffing (Alex will be happy)
Locke: cool.

Flag Post

Just to clarify on Colette: It means that she will be dealing 150 damage with Blinding light instead of 200.

Flag Post

This has been addressed many times, but:

Alaric’s Passive needs a Range buff, similar to Colette’s Passive.

Flag Post

okay cool rud that seems fair then i guess, and i agree with corrupt too…glad you listened about the Isunda MS range buff, now all you need to do is nerf Tarkus’ armor buff on Roar…waaaay too op, he has completely replaced keris for silo/cit rushing, gasket for tanking ect. he isnt balanced atm. :P

Flag Post

So it doesn’t increase the range amount, for Isunda’s passive, just the radius of the passive. So it’s catching more units in it.

Flag Post

yup i know that, thats what we asked for…

Flag Post

+1 to all of the changes.

I just would like to see some more love for Alaric. Atleast a buff to the radius of his passive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rudgutter:

So it doesn’t increase the range amount, for Isunda’s passive, just the radius of the passive. So it’s catching more units in it.

Yeah, that’s right.

Btw, awesome, thanks!

Flag Post

Really good news, it makes heroes really balanced. I agree with Corrupt0 Alaric’s passive range is too small, but I think that to make it as large as Collete’s passive range, it would be too much, something between those two would be great :) And also if Tarkus Roar’s armor gets decreased, then everything would be great, maybe only need minor changes. Its gonna be great rock-paper-scissors game with heroes :P Thinking of buying new hero soon and it makes this really hard :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by tmarmo:

Really good news, it makes heroes really balanced. I agree with Corrupt0 Alaric’s passive range is too small, but I think that to make it as large as Collete’s passive range, it would be too much, something between those two would be great :) And also if Tarkus Roar’s armor gets decreased, then everything would be great, maybe only need minor changes. Its gonna be great rock-paper-scissors game with heroes :P Thinking of buying new hero soon and it makes this really hard :D

Agreed.

Also, Rudg, you should tell me when all these changes will be done and updated so I can update my guide.

Flag Post

Has this been implemented in FB already?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pheeeeee:

Has this been implemented in FB already?

Nope. You guys will know, we’ll tell you.

Flag Post

Wow! I’m so glad my gamble on ranged heroes being stronger in a future update is paying off. Loving my L8 Gasket, L9 Seri, and L9 Isunda after seeing this.

Flag Post

sean , alex , tharmo, do you even have tarcus ? ill say it again he is great as he is…he has no aoe , his slice&dice is too expensive to spam and the damage done is not that big, and he is as slow as my pet rock…if you remove his armor all that will be left is a bald one eyed dude…and if you are having trouble with him while you use your colette its simply reasonable cause it was about time she had a hero that can give her a hard time…
for everything else +1 rud but also give alaric a little push

Flag Post

Also, since you’re increasing these 5-second buffs to six seconds, shouldn’t you do the same for all five-second buffs? Change them all to six.

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnandreo:

sean , alex , tharmo, do you even have tarcus ? ill say it again he is great as he is…he has no aoe , his slice&dice is too expensive to spam and the damage done is not that big, and he is as slow as my pet rock…if you remove his armor all that will be left is a bald one eyed dude…and if you are having trouble with him while you use your colette its simply reasonable cause it was about time she had a hero that can give her a hard time…
for everything else +1 rud but also give alaric a little push

It isn’t normal that full lvl8 hero can take down almost all full lvl10 hero, except keris and jorund… btw, its tmarmo :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnandreo:

Eh, I simply stated once a while ago that his armor was simply too high, not that it should be removed, but I don’t really think it’s too bad. I mostly agree with you. Also, Alaric only needs a little buff to Honored Blade’s radius of effect, but he’s well-balanced as is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Manaco:

Also, since you’re increasing these 5-second buffs to six seconds, shouldn’t you do the same for all five-second buffs? Change them all to six.

agree change alaric puncture to 6 secs also and keris rupture should also receive a buff to 12 secs and gasket seige to 12 secs and you should drop keris shadow walk to 20 mp just reduce the duration to 10 secs and i just realized when keris had +40 attack bonus even when he had 1 attack speed so giving him 80 attack at 2 attack speed is not actually a buff at all,so please just buff his shadow walk to original mp cost cause thats the only skill thats keeping him alive during intense battles cause he cant tank like gasket or tarkus so its fair he should receive buff to shadow walk instead of nerfing it.and just add longer cooldown to that skill so he cant spam it before he gets stunned like 5 secs same as colette blinding light.either that or a hp buff/high moment speed buff