[Wasteland Empires] Wasteland Wanderers - Random Friends feature into the radio station.

7 posts

Flag Post

Ahoy Wastelanders!

We’ve added the Random Friends feature into the radio station!
On the screenshot you can see where it is, called “Wasteland Wanderers”.

This will show 6 people, who recently played the game. To invite, you should click the icon and then Invite Friend. The invitation goes directly to the in-game message center.

Flag Post

Well, I need LESS neighbors, not more, so this isn’t helpful to me right now, but I can see where it will be very useful to new players trying to find others who are looking for neighbors. Good idea.

Flag Post

Thank you for the feedback. I have forwarded some of the feedback regarding removal of neighbours and will have an update soon :)
Kane

Flag Post

My radio station shows nothing. no friends no mail no invites but up in the top left corner its blinking saying i have 13. im on kongregate.

Flag Post

sry top right

Flag Post

windsythe : What happens if you click on the blinking 13? Does it take you back to the front page of Kong? If so, I guarantee that you are using IE. IE does not like any of the top buttons. FireFox, Chrome, and Safari do work however.

Flag Post

Thank you Specter84 your the only person to help me with this problem. bug report didnt even get me this far. ill try chrome now. THANKS ALOT :)