Since I can’t find another thread devoted to reporting bugs for this game, I propose this one as “the” thread to do so in.
Some bugs/flaws I have noticed so far:
- “Free chips” button remains shiny even after claiming the daily 10K free chips.
- “Claim Bonus” (treasure chest) button often doesn’t work after switching tabs in browser (mainly – or perhaps only – with youtube and/or other games).
- The last treasure chest pays out on pressing the claim button, but doesn’t notify users that it has like the others do.
- The treasure box sometimes remains open even after claiming all the daily treasure (at least it did as of 3 days ago).
- Incorrect reporting of number of players at a table, sometimes by a large (5+ players) margin.
- The “change” button (described as “move to a room with a similar blind amount”) seems to change a person to a room with a very dissimilar blind amount more often than not.
- Clicking the “hide full tables”/“hide empty tables” button removes sorting by stake size.
- Players are kicked out of a seat when not acting in time, even when they have chips invested in the pot. This should be an auto-check (perhaps with a shorter timer next round if done too much).
- Players are kicked out of a seat when losing an all-in bet, instead of being offered the chance to re- buy in while sitting at the same seat.
- The sex (male/female) symbol seems to be randomly(?) assigned, and with no way to change it.
- Most “gifts” are set to expire, regardless whether or not they are consumable or disposable. Also, can’t seem to clear/change gifts when an unwanted one (baby soother for example) are given.
- No way to reload (buy more chips) prior to going broke or getting up/sitting back down.
- No way to play multiple tables at once.
- No way to download or re-watch hands after playing them.
Only the winning hand is shown regardless of position. This impairs ones ability to see & understand how others play and adapt accordingly. As poker is largely about understanding the other players and how they play certain hands, this is a bigger flaw than it might first appear. On pay sites the rule of thumb is to a) show hands that have gotten to the end of all betting rounds starting from the first to act (first person to the left of the dealer) and going leftward around the table, and b) (usually) allow people to see the hands of those who have gotten to the end of all betting rounds and have not won/shown by way of a clicking a button somewhere (usually associated with the player). Update: Fixed
- No way to take notes on players on-screen.
- The “type in your bet” sometimes fails to work, instead reverting to a minimum bet size when the actual bet is made.
- Game occasionally auto-checks when auto-check has not been selected (seems to happen after a check box is used on the previous hand and/or round of betting).
- The term “lost buddy” is unclear. If this means that a player has unfriended you then it is a good notification, but should be explained what it means explicitly somewhere. Also, the option to auto-delete someone from your friends list who has unfriended you should be available.
Lower the amount of free chips that are given out daily. This would both improve play across the board and bragging rights for individual players who had accumulated high chip counts IMO, as one would have to play in a decent manner to accumulate chips/play at higher stakes.
Disable the “sit down” option when someone has already started to sit at a seat (i.e. pressed the button before you have and essentially claimed the seat)
Related, implement a waiting list feature so that this doesn’t occur at all.
Add a “call (current bet)” button to the “call any” button to to avoid accidental all-ins or over-calls. Related, include an “all in” button for those who have determined that they want to go all-in before the action gets to them.
Allow players to “wait for big blind” before posting their blind, as with pay sites.
Overall I do like the game, and thank you all for making it – and hopefully improving it going forward. Is there any estimation on when the above and/or other features/fixes might get implemented?