[Wasteland Empires] Chapter 10 and Tier 8 released!

5 posts

Flag Post

We have released an update in Wasteland on Kongregate!

Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated!

If there are any issues, please contact http://support.crowdstar.com and include your in Game ID (which you can find on your Wasteland Empires game screen).

Flag Post

Ty :)

Flag Post

No problem :) (fixed the title…)

Thoughts on the new chapter or tier? Anything particularly interesting or eye catching?

Flag Post

If we can leave our thoughts here… ok. This was discussed in chat already. Some of us were a bit disappointed cause half the chapter completed itself (the requirements were to have some buildings at Tier 5). Later on, I figured that this was a downside only for the players who’ve evolved like crazy… for a players starting after this chapter was implemented, not so much, more than that, it is a somewhat necessary pause from not completing the story too fast. I guess we will always have it easy from now on, as far as the storyline is concerned, or at least for a good while from now on, until the slowness of the game catches up with the chapters…

As far as the story goes, I personally like the unique NPCs that keep popping up. It is new content compared to the NPC towns I see everyday. Keep them coming.
What I don’t appreciate is the storyline forcing me to consume gas cans, even though this chapter ended with farming more than I consumed for advancing:D Those gas station – filled towns should be made into an event or something…. or an arena to fight over them I don’t know…

Cheers.

Flag Post

Maybe a chance to trade wiht the friendly NPCs, or made NCP town where you can get quests .