[Bad Eggs Online] The Competitive Aspect!

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I consider myself a long time gamer of BEO. I’ve been on and off however. Before I went away, I played against my friends, kind of, and it was somewhat competitive. I want to add a competitive aspect to the game. But before we talk about a competitive aspect we need to have some filters.

-No Kred weapons
-Kred only weapons
-All weapons

Just to be fair and let everyone play, and have fair tournaments. I would like to participate in a no kred weapon, even if i have one pack because i got that pack from a couple of free kred giveaways. Anyway on topic.

Since at the moment, the maximum amount of players on a team is three, we would call it a squad instead of faction or clan. You and your buddies will “squad up” and face other competitive gamers.

What’s the difference? The difference is that you wont get any “randomers” that know the game, but don’t know it completely. They don’t know how to use every single peice of terrain and how it will effect/affect your weaponry.

If we get a lot of responses with friends that already have a squad set up, i can create a ladder. Ofcourse this ladder will consist of people who have kreds and who don’t. Honestly will be the best policy. Until the devs decide on adding options for no credit weapons and credit weapons. Remember, if this becomes popular, this could lead to some changes on there being an option to have more players.

I know I’m very vague im my post, but if you have any questions I will answer them and edit my main post whenever i can.

Flag Post

CONTESTANTS:
No credit/kred tournament
MohitRobinson(no team members)

Coolfu,jakeyi

Credit/Kred tournament:
ToriDad, metallicarules10, (randoms for now, will be drafted to teams who need players)

Arhrider/Aidah/CrashDummiy

Tiktor/Tal70/TeeSlay

taylord000005/skyraptoraq/

coolfu/jakeYI

Flag Post

sounds good

Flag Post

Remember you can add one to two friends to me formatted as a team. If you don’t then you will be put in with randoms if this pulls through. hoping to get max 8teams for a tourny, if not then we will do 4.

Flag Post

Hi formula i have a team. Its me arhrider, Crashdummiy and aidah.

Flag Post

If we don’t get enough teams, Plan B is to mix in players with BEO. However the forum isn’t getting any teams yet. But it’s a good start for only the first full day.

Flag Post

i’ll join maybe, with tiktor (if she agrees).

Flag Post

meeeeeeee

Flag Post

i will join

Flag Post

i wanna join

Flag Post

Dude fix my name its arhrider not Ahrider