[Wasteland Empires] Caption Contest!

22 posts

Flag Post

Our challenge to you is to give us the funniest caption for the below image… the TOP 3 entries win 100 Gold each!

This Challenge will run until March 5th! Best of luck!

Flag Post

The men in the tower: “Stop moving us!”, “I’m getting sea-sick!”, “Oh god, this player has no clue what he is doing”
The Boss: “And then I was like… CHECKMATE!”

Flag Post

The men in the tower: “Is it only me or is this tower a bit skewed?”
The Architect: “And they think just because my right eye is blinded, I can’t design good and strong towers!”

Flag Post

The end is near, everythig is gone……black…, damn my binocoulars are cracked!

Flag Post

The men in the tower: “I wonder where he is moving us this time”
The boss: “THE GOD DAMN WELL IS ON MY WAY!!!!!”

Flag Post

“So the only reason why we’re being moved is because we shot a small, harmless stone in his eye…?”

Flag Post

OK guys, bad news! It seems that some sort of “automated sniping machine” will replace this man-powered slingshot tower. Maybe we’ll find work as Rubble Scavengers, I hear the hours are tough, but the pay is good.

Flag Post

God’s hand strikes again!

couse only God could lean the tower to the left and the real tower lean’s to the right side…

Flag Post

With a stereotype designer’s voice: “OK, sooo, your base is pretty cute sweetie, but these pointy things have to go. OMG! They are soooooooo last season!!? Oh? This eye-patch thingie? Don’t worry about it hun, it’s just for looks, thank you for noticing, pluss… I guess it matches my scarf, hihi!
Colonists on the tower: “Dafuq is he talking about?!!?

Flag Post

“Hey, boss! Night time is coming and Cowboy here can already see your enemies approaching. You might wanna rearrange these towers before you go to bed!”

Flag Post

The men on the tower: “I wonder what god looks like”, “Looking at the state of this world he’s propably some half-blind poor bugger playing with toys!”, “Haha, good one Joe!”

Flag Post

Cowboy hat-wearing, binoculars using guy: “Hey girls…, Chief… You might wanna grab on to something, it looks like we’re being moved… again!

Flag Post

Girl on the tower’s side: “Has anyone here ever seen a Tier 10 Stone Tower?
Girl on the left: thinks to herselfGawd, here she goes again!…
Indian-looking guy standing: “I have seen them many times… during my Ayoaska visions… They are… impressive!
Cowboy: “Well, I keep lookin’. But I’ll be darned if I’ll ever see one… I’ll eat this hat like a piece of my gramma’s famous mutant tooth pie!!

Flag Post

Guy on tower: Why are we still standing here?
Girl: Captain’s orders. All towers must be manned at all times, even when under construction, a hurricane, or like now, being moved around.
Guy on Tower: (censored)
Captain: On 2nd thought, that tower shall go…here. Hope mutants don’t attack now.
(cue mutant attack)

Flag Post

Considering that the second picture from top to bottom is from the screen that tells you have just won a clan battle, here it goes:

The player: “Clan Battles are easy, man! Just place 5 of these stone towers around the Command Post and you’ll win for sure!!!
Cowboy hat guy: “Duck people!! Bowmen are coming… This noob just lost another battle…..starstarstarstar!

Flag Post

Thanks everyone :D Selecting winners now!

Flag Post

Winners:

1. Cevaul – With a stereotype designer’s voice: “OK, sooo, your base is pretty cute sweetie, but these pointy things have to go. OMG! They are soooooooo last season!!? Oh? This eye-patch thingie? Don’t worry about it hun, it’s just for looks, thank you for noticing, pluss… I guess it matches my scarf, hihi!”
Colonists on the tower: “Dafuq is he talking about?!!?”

2. Marine851 – Guy on tower: Why are we still standing here?
Girl: Captain’s orders. All towers must be manned at all times, even when under construction, a hurricane, or like now, being moved around.
Guy on Tower: (censored)
Captain: On 2nd thought, that tower shall go…here. Hope mutants don’t attack now.
(cue mutant attack)

3. AleisterB The men in the tower: “Stop moving us!”, “I’m getting sea-sick!”, “Oh god, this player has no clue what he is doing”
The Boss: “And then I was like… CHECKMATE!”

Thanks all!

Flag Post

Congrats everyone.

Flag Post

How do I get my gold?

Flag Post

You need to submit a “ticket” or more like a bug report: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/247-wasteland-empires/topics/314079-how-to-submit-a-ticket-to-the-crowdstar-support-site

Pick any reason for it, add your ID number, say hello and tell them you’ve won.

Flag Post

Activate my trap cards. I summon EXODIA!
~ ugh, my blue eyes white dragon.

Flag Post

Hopefully you managed to send a ticket through, if you had, I added your gold :)