[Dragon's Call] Tournament (I want to join)

2 posts

Flag Post

I know this is an issue for people who have a team and can’t join because the leader is not available or has quit. Can you please allow all members of the squad to join or let the members transfer leadership so the can continue to participate? Trying to make a new team with the lack of people currently playing is imposable! I’m a lvl 140 and my leader is gone who also is 140 but I’d like to keep the team i have. Please consider this so other people don’t have the same frustration i have! Some people do rely on the tournament for gems and shards and also the exp for lvling. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mj75:

I know this is an issue for people who have a team and can’t join because the leader is not available or has quit. Can you please allow all members of the squad to join or let the members transfer leadership so the can continue to participate? Trying to make a new team with the lack of people currently playing is imposable! I’m a lvl 140 and my leader is gone who also is 140 but I’d like to keep the team i have. Please consider this so other people don’t have the same frustration i have! Some people do rely on the tournament for gems and shards and also the exp for lvling. Thanks.

I will submit your suggestion to our staff. Thanks.