[Galaxy Life] (-_(-_-)_-) Cult of WAR (C.o.W.) (-_(-_-)_-) (locked)

1050 posts

Flag Post

We are Cult of WAR!

Hello, we are an alliance with roots in Backyard monsters, but we have moved on to Galaxy Life. we are a friendly bunch on the whole, but the main reason we are here is to put up a good fight. So if you want more action in your game, or you want to join a group of experienced friends to help you improve, feel free to apply (application details below)

Estab. march 15, 2013
( TDK old thread ) (Final BYM thread)
The Tf thread

Rules

1. Don’t attack other members or members of allied alliances unless you are testing their bases. Breaking this rule is punishable by having your hands chopped off being demoted and/or kicked.

2. Notify us when you level up so we can keep our members list information up to date.

3. You have to be active! all non-active members will be placed on the retired members list.

4. Instructions made by C.o.W. captains on this thread regarding other users of this thread must be obeyed at all times by other kongregate members that are interested in posting on this thread ( excluding moderators and administrators), however with this will be carefully and thoughtfully dealt. There will be made no exclusions, every person has their right to post what they want, but in the case of moderators being unable to aid the general users of this thread, this rule is to be executed.

Allies:

eXorsus
Teutoburg Forest
The Flames of Avarice
Purple Powah >:3

Neutral:

None at the moment.

Enemies:

STEEL WOLVES (killed)
The Tartarus Revival (surendered)
Legend of a Star (spamtrash alliance, that has a cheating leader)

Hitlist

Filnx: Trash-talking coward
g4295: Took a few OPs from Wave_Rida, then jumped away. Requested to be put on the hitlist.
dibble1: For pretending to be in TDK and declaring war in our name.
ARandomboss/riotmaster/aaronGtheSEXY1: Lied to us about who he is
chocogamer: Talked trash on our forums, got flattened by us, then recycled.
Blackknight24: Random swearing at members.

frone’s neverending list of alts

Very simply, alts that belong to this person. Often used to boulder bases, spam the forums, insult members, or try to apply for an alliance.
sun_lee, kingofgl, notkingofgl, nebul, xanderser, fronebular, the blackknightFE, Goontra(1167×1075), Agontro.

General Information

We expect every member to know that
We have a chat!

Requirements

• Must have decent base for SB level ( if not, there will be given the chance to improve)

• Must fill out application form below

• Must have alliance option ( level 15 or higher)

• Your personality will be taken along in the judgement of your application.

• Please note, that we cannot reallly accept any members anymore. We can do it, but it would result in you being leveld constantly, as our wars are aimed to please most of our members. Our suggestion is level 100 or higher, but you can always try.

• Every application is unique, and will be thoughtfully dealt with. Accept your judgement, improve and you might get in. Start raging, you won’t get in for life.

Any old member from TDK is allowed to join under most circumstances. Along with members from other BYM alliances, depending in which context, there will be made exclusions

How to join

Fill out this:
Level (For reference): __
Pic of base: __ (if you do not know how to post a picture, here is:How to post a picture )
Your Daily activity ( Average time spent in hours per day): __
The amount of experience your base gives away:__
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): __

Ranks

Our system is based on ranks. Everybody has a rank and powers. Higher rank means more powers.

General

Co-lead account by the captains, called Cult of WAR. This to prevent problems with promoting etc, in the case of the general going afk or on holiday.

Captains

SPIFF1
AnduinX
Wave_Rida
JohannSchinder
TotallyUseless
Madhillgames

Privates

Perror
woohoo92
Dungeonmogg
jr225579
backyard_Player
manlymanly
badgermman
dad_e_oh
CooperMan
Noobkiller009
Onker
Cris98
lhum54
liviu77
lars838
JKlancer
Mtgtnt
DaddyGeek
Zmokito

Retired/Inactive Members

This_Is_Ownage
Hamuka  
dwass

Retired/Inactive VIPs

clambam

Waiting List:

For those of us who don’t have a good enough base or level, but still want in.
Must post at least once a week.
None at this moment

Flag Post

Announcements

• We have fought our war to our 100th victory in a row! With thanks to all that participated, but a special spot will be reserved for JohannSchinder, our topscorer, in the Hall of Fame.
  • A few of our friends and members have announced their leave, either due to summer holidays, or other reasons. We wish them the best, and those that want, a quick and good return!

Newest Members

Zmokito
    Daddygeek

Hall of the Fritos and Spartans (level 300 or higher)

JohannSchinder
    Spiff1
    AnduinX
    TotallyUseless
    Wave_Rida
    Perror
    Dungeonmogg
    Madhillgames
    Jr225579

Hall of Fame

JohannSchinder, Our topscorer in our 100th war, and a passionate (hard)core member.

placeholder for the many defeated alliances to come.

The first 10 to have been defeated:
1. Starlinatorler (K.O.)
2. scotland the brave (K.O.)
3. bollenkensteam (K.O.)
4. THE WAR HAMMER (K.O.)
5. intouchables (K.O)
6. xXx (K.O.)
7. skyliine ( no KO, their leader was hacking and autorefreshing, but we managed to beat them)
8. bollenkensteam (K.O.)
9. Halo ihr (K.O.)
10. frugosky

Total amount of wars won: 140

Flag Post

Cult of WAR was derived from:

And

Flag Post

A awesome achievement managed =)

http://galaxylife.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_life_wiki

The HTML code for img select size :

a quote shows it =P

Flag Post

This is the time we use for our sheet :

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/central-european-time/

Flag Post

Hey, TDK in GL. Coooooooool :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohannSchinder:

We have some chatting to do, according to spiff :).

Flag Post

Chatty chat chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by JohannSchinder:

We have some chatting to do, according to spiff :).

Jepp, let’s do this. I’m pretty busy today though. Let’s talk tomorrow.

Flag Post

that is fine, all suggestions are on spiff’s profile :P

EDIT: members at this instance:

SPIFF
Johan
Asd
Spacetrooper
Clambam
Anduin
me
Golco(?)

If you are wanting to join, post below, and I will add you name to this list. (for the moment)

Flag Post

I love how you guys kept the old hitlist/ everything that I haven’t noticed yet… hehe good luck TDK.

Flag Post

I would love to join to help bringing back the good ol’ days. I’m level 23 right now.

Flag Post

I am looking for someone to fight. Seeing you are about my level, it sounds like fun :).

Flag Post

Razzors1403’s base has been destroyed.

Might as well apply now:
asd123: level 15
Base design: Not sure if it is practical but it looks cool :D
Bym history: I ran my own alliance for a while, than I joined TSB for a little while, after that I went to go help deathnote76(Who will hopefully return and play this game.) lead TKE, then I ended up in TF.
Well I hope you let me join.

Additional concern: I do like TDK as a alliance but since all or most people from BYM are coming here I believe the name should reflect all of our bym heritages not just TDK.(Just something to think about)

Flag Post

Alright, I’ve started playing. I’ll give this game a shot :P

Flag Post

We are working on that Asd, we are using TDK as a collective name for the moment.

Flag Post

You should be using skype, this is not back yard monsters and we have a proper alliance button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by demdisco:

You should be using skype, this is not back yard monsters and we have a proper alliance button.

Do you have a problem with us using this one thread? If not, please do let us mind our own business. Thank you.

Flag Post

Do you have a problem with us using this one thread? If not, please do let us mind our own business. Thank you.

One thread is ok, but if more will be popping up, I won’t let you mind your business that easy.

Flag Post

What may I ask are you gonna do if more threads pop up?

Flag Post

One thread is ok, but if more will be popping up, I won’t let you mind your business that easy.

What’s so good or clever of talking only in an alliance and not communicating to other players? I really don’t see the advantage?
I play a game with only alliance communication function right now. It is ok but much less fun than games with overall communication (e.g. in forum).
I like this forum talk, it is much more exciting and entertaining.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Totallyuseless:

What’s so good or clever of talking only in an alliance and not communicating to other players? I really don’t see the advantage?
I play a game with only alliance communication function right now. It is ok but much less fun than games with overall communication (e.g. in forum).
I like this forum talk, it is much more exciting and entertaining.

Also a good record of what is going on, and a general idea of what the members are like.
Wave, this game is, like you said, is a lot lie BYM, so I’ll give it a very long try.
[EDIT] There goes quoting again, making funky random numbers and symbols.

Flag Post

I (jr225579) would like to apply to this alliance. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Level (For reference): 29
Pic of base:
Alliance history (Or other useful info you might have): I’ve not been in an alliance in GL. I play daily, generally for a few hours per day. I only have one colony at the moment, I’ll likely be adding a second within 24 hours.

Flag Post

accepted, just make sure you keep an eye on the thread. The name is going to change soon, we dont want to brand every member with the TDK logo, and as a recognition of our allies that have joined us :).

Flag Post

accepted, just make sure you keep an eye on the thread. The name is going to change soon, we dont want to brand every member with the TDK logo, and as a recognition of our allies that have joined us :).

Thank you for accepting me. I will be sure to keep up with the forums and anxiously await the unveiling of the alliance name.