[Wasteland Empires] NEW Chapter 11 and Tier 9 are now released!

7 posts

Flag Post

Chapter 11 and Tier 9 are in game! Leave us some feedback here :D

Flag Post

It was over before I knew it. I’m getting used to that now. I like the storyline, but the missions themselves are hardly even a speed bump for players up to T7/8.

Flag Post

> Make it so there is always a raider camp in your territory, so your never out of certain items
> Alternatively make parts craftable at the scrapyard

Flag Post

Ok Im kinda lost here (I play for couple of weeks now, so im still a noob). When I read official WE forum, they talking about chapters 19+ here, same thing on WE wikia. But in the game is stuck and chapter 12 dont start. Is there any version difference between WE on FB and WE here on Kong? Its confusing, becouse annoucemnt on official forum says, that these versions suppouse to be the same. Thanks for reply.
Micka

Flag Post

There are some small differences but the most is that the chapters and units are not all released yet on Kongregate.

thanks!

Flag Post

Hi Kane,

Firstly I’d like to thank you and your team for a great game. Interesting storyline and engaging gameplay.

I really appreciate that you give gold with each level, thereby making everything reasonably obtainable for all, and don’t have a “energy” system to delay time between attacks, unlike most games similar to this. This has actually got me to spend Kreds on extra gold, where otherwise I would have moved on already.

Having said that. Is there a reason why we don’t have Ch 12 and on? I understand that the story line is done to Ch 23? as it’s on FB. Are you having to rewrite everything (coding) to put it on Kong? If so I understand the delay, (not that I like it,) but if you’re simply sitting on releasing then maybe it’s time to move on as I completed Ch11 last night. I really don’t want to have to create a FB account simply to see the rest of the story. ;-)

Flag Post

SillyDizzy: I even have FB acc but i dont want to replay all the game progres again on FB becouse of some stupid decision. And what about purchased gold that i would lost if i move to FB version of WE? Its really not motivating to play if you know that devs dont give a s**t about Kong, becouse im really sure that they dont have to recode everything. Both version suppsose to be same flash based game. Yes there are sure some differences in API and stuff, but that dont justifies only about half of the story content here. I also understand that FB is more valuable market for these games (idle based) but its not making the company any more trusthvorthy. I will try it for some more time (but dont buy any gold if i dont know if there would be any progress) but not for too long. Its getting boring and it will get worse, besouce there will be less players to fight due to devs inactivity.

P.S. Sory for my english, im really tired right now and english is not my native language…:)