[Wasteland Empires] Solar Panels and T8 farms

11 posts

Flag Post

T8+ farms are supposed to drop Solar Panels as their loot. These Solar Panels are needed for T9 farms. However, so far I have not received a single Solar Panel even though I’ve been farming T8, T9 and T10 towns the past month.

Does these only drop from player towns? If so, this is a problem, because 1. We have only a few high level players with potential to appear on our territory and 2. Chances of them having T8 farms are quite slim.

We need 15 solar panels per farm, I have zero and the only human player I have has a T7 town.

My suggestions it: Make NPC towns drop these. Maybe not at T8, but at least T9 or T10.

This will not be a problem after a few months when more players are high level and with T8+ towns, but for those of us who are constantly on the top, this will be a huge obstacle.

Flag Post

Could not agree mor with AleisterB. Same with the parts called Nanites and Shipping Containers. They simply do not drop like they were supposed to. I have 6, respectively 8 of them and, those were from Tier 8 Robot NPC Towns only. How come Tier9 and 10 don’t drop them anymore?

(Have ZERO solar panels though)

Flag Post

I have only found 3 solar panels so far, but I have over 10 shipping containers….nanites 3 as well.

Flag Post

Where exactly did they drop Lutherin?

Flag Post

If I remember correctly, it was high tier mutant farms. I no longer have any mutant NPCs in my territory, so I may be incorrect. I do know it came from tier 8 farms and above.

Flag Post

I had one T10 mutant base and it didn’t drop a single solar panel (nor did it appear on the loot group). I think the only way to get them is from T8 player farms.

Flag Post

Had my first Solar Panel today from a player’s base… After about 1500 attacks on bases, one solar panel. By the time I’m 45 I will have my first T9 farm.

UPDATE: T8 farms definitely drop solar panels. SO… now we just have to let others farm our bases, so we have something to farm ourselves. Including the players who’ve never been in a clan battle so far and the ones who are way more behind with their knowledge about this game…

Flag Post

And the fun part is… that you will eventually have players in your territory that are so “SMART” <<<<<<<<<————— sarcasm – that will not even farm your base left defenseless with towers inactive and traps moved aside in a place they know of… say hello to the player paspartous! I cannot beg him to take advantage of my free-farm base anymore, tried every time I saw him online so far, he won’t even answer… he makes the game a fun experience, what can I say.

Flag Post

I do know that I have never attacked a player with a tier 8 farm as of yet, so my solar panels did come from NPC’s, it has just been a couple of weeks and I don’t remember exactly where I got them.

Flag Post

Probably robot towns with Tier 8 farms. I remember I got most of my nanites and shipping containers from T8 robot buildings… T9 and 10…. not one.

Flag Post

i got mine from Colony Farms (Players) t8 .
Same with Fuse from Houses .