[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Patch notes Mar 1st

21 posts

Flag Post

-Fixed a bug where buildings would sometimes pop back up during battle
-Fixed a bug where harvesting would reset buildings during repair
-Airship burst radius has been decreased to 3 for all levels
-Protection times have moved back to 16 hours. It was not meant to be reduced back to 12 hours.
-Fixed a bug that prevented players from participating in Campaign when they had zero attacks, even if they had enough energy

 
Flag Post

first bug not fixed…zombie buildings poped up today as well…must be the bloodwitches doing XD

 
Flag Post

whooa burst down to 3? that’s a drastic change to layouts.

 
Flag Post

hey can you atleast add airships burst as 100% damage but right now i dont feel like using them when they are worst than mages now.

 
Flag Post

people are still abusing the whole “im gonna move my citadel right after your first attack and royally SCREW YOU OVER

FIX PLEASSSSE I’M GOING BATSHITCRAZY

 
Flag Post

i propose the ‘’declare war’’ option. when you declare war to a player 2 things will apply 1) the two players are locked into battle noone can ninja your attack.if you wont attack again until the builds regenarate the lock is over. 2) by declaring war the defender is unable to move builds . Two birds with one stone. Oh and by the way syn i think you can postpone the nerf in boomers since i noticed that after the trophy points people are not spamming them since it will cost them two attacks

 
Flag Post

oh and something really important…when clicking into gear…the gear you clicked on is removed..then you have to click again to place the gear u want…..so because i dont think anyone wants to play without gear can you make it so that after clicking to a gear that one is removed but you get instantlly to the screen with the rest of your gear…a click less time earned +happy playersless ball busting for you :D

 
Flag Post

I like both john’s comments on ‘declare war’ mode and the gear one-less-click.

 
Flag Post

yea just today i had building popleded back upa nd actully stayed a few sec

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by synapticon:

-Fixed a bug where buildings would sometimes pop back up during battle

-Fixed a bug where harvesting would reset buildings during repair
-Airship burst radius has been decreased to 3 for all levels
-Protection times have moved back to 16 hours. It was not meant to be reduced back to 12 hours.
-Fixed a bug that prevented players from participating in Campaign when they had zero attacks, even if they had enough energy

I have had this bug twice so far today.

 
Flag Post

why reduce airship burst??

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by neversofew615219:

why reduce airship burst??

cause they were op and made units like mages obsolete…and ill continue my idea proposals……..put a some days as penaltly when leaving a guild..cause players are gonna abuse that to achieve more fame with their guildies….and have you really gave it thought to the new relic….?example. i attack (my hero of choise is not important) ….the defender appears with one of the aoe heros (jorund,seri,locke,dacron,isunda)he/she uses relic and blasts my units back to the syrrelian stone age while i my hero is running around like a little bitch…defences are really great now for this to come into play…oh and do something about stunlock…goggles are useless…how? defender casts stun, attacker goggles,defender waits 10 sec,attacker gets raped

 
Flag Post

lol john, nerfing airships are making them as useless if not worse than mages now…dunno about the leaving guild penalty, maybe
Yeah its funny how the defense upgrades have made cit rushing harder and now with that relic its gonna be easy again with tarkus.
And goggles are fine, so is the game.
P.S.
The two top “fixes” you mentioned syn, aren’t fixed at all.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SeanKraZe:

lol john, nerfing airships are making them as useless if not worse than mages now…dunno about the leaving guild penalty, maybe
Yeah its funny how the defense upgrades have made cit rushing harder and now with that relic its gonna be easy again with tarkus.
And goggles are fine, so is the game.
P.S.
The two top “fixes” you mentioned syn, aren’t fixed at all.

ships seem useless cause every one has a 4 burst anti layout…when the will find out the burst changed youll see.the guild thing is a must , cause if it can be abused it will..history has proven that. and of course you dont want the permastun to stop…your are a colette user XD and goggles suck…i gave examples..if you want to prove me wrong please give yours as well

 
Flag Post

lol i use colette offensively not defensively and my connection is so bad i cant permastun people but they can do it to me, so it kinda sucks…but goggles work fine, if you have a colette attacker, defend with jorund use goggles and rape colette, its that easy :P and ships were fine the way they were, they didnt need nerfing imo.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SeanKraZe:

lol i use colette offensively not defensively and my connection is so bad i cant permastun people but they can do it to me, so it kinda sucks…but goggles work fine, if you have a colette attacker, defend with jorund use goggles and rape colette, its that easy :P and ships were fine the way they were, they didnt need nerfing imo.

and what about a colette defender? cause thats the main prob
 
Flag Post

Dont defend with Colette simple as ;)
Are you saying colette as a defender is op? or is too easy to kill, i dont understand because i dont have a problem with colette defenders.

 
Flag Post

just stop breaking units that work fine and fix broken ones. who are your advisors??? don’t listen to a few when 1000’s are unhappy :P

 
Flag Post

To those who don’t get it, Airships were OP in an objective way. Obviously, many people will be unhappy if the strongest unit was nerfed to balance things, but it’s for the sake of balance. If you’re still too blind to see that, here’s how they were OP: They immediately aimed towers and destroyed everything around them as well on a wider radius than mages, and on top of that, they have high HP and can’t get hit by fire bunkers. So reducing their burst is only acceptable. On the other hand, I do agree that making burst damage increase per level up to 75~90% wouldn’t be bad though, since the burst was reduced to be like mages, though they shouldn’t deal as much burst as mages since they can target towers immediately.
Also, Manaco or who ever else pointed that out, yes, towns have anti-airship burst layouts, but that limited so many things. It was hard to be creative or to place everything properly due to the lack of space, and it made things quite dull.

 
Flag Post

^ that is the Gospel of Alex

 
Flag Post

if having goggles and/or using a hero like Jorund (who has near permstun ability) is the only method (besides Tarkus), then obviously colette is OP due to her permstun ability.