[Esgrima 2] New Guild, New Management: Vendetta

11 posts

Flag Post

Hello, as there are many guilds here in this great game of ours, a man decided to make his own, but could not see it through for the time being. Now we are recruiting new members to our guild, with a few requirements:
-Must be active
-Must be at least 40 (elites are optional but highly appreciated)
-respect guild leader, officers, and other members
-No cheaters, hackers, or dupers allowed
-No spies
PM myself, Hybrid, Takashi, or any other member/officer if online if you’re interested to join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:

-No spies

Are you serious?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fighter5717:
Originally posted by CJNinja:

-No spies

Are you serious?

People joining a guild just so that they can give their original guild wins in PvP during a guild war, which made our previous guild (Anonymous) dead, so yes I’m serious.

Flag Post

Can i join in. My nick is redlove2 :)

Flag Post

I’m not exactly level 40 yet, but do you think you could reserve a slot for me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4rm1m17y13:

I’m not exactly level 40 yet, but do you think you could reserve a slot for me?

Yeah sure, just make sure to pm me or one of the people listed when you reach 40.

Flag Post

Hello there you sexy beasts

Flag Post

It was a privilege being part of this guild. Thank you Cj for all the great times.

Flag Post

Im interested in joining lvl 45 Officer, kong name loshia. Im relatively new to the game the warrior i made officer quest was guildless too.

Flag Post

hi guys can i join? i’m a 52 officer (Dajinn) kong name GaetanoO

Flag Post
Originally posted by loshia:

Im interested in joining lvl 45 Officer, kong name loshia. Im relatively new to the game the warrior i made officer quest was guildless too.

Originally posted by GaetanoO:

hi guys can i join? i’m a 52 officer (Dajinn) kong name GaetanoO

Sure, just make sure to pm me or one of the people listed when online. We’ll be glad to invite.