What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- The Time Traveling Merchant has brought back the Drama Pack and some other great items to sell this week!
- This is the last week that Vengeance Packs will be available in the shop!
Vengeance Packs are on sale for 25% off!
- Badge Reset service is now permanently 1 Legacy Coin instead of 50 Legacy Coins.
- Everyone who has purchased a badge reset since February 5th, 2013 will receive a refund of 49 Legacy Coins.
- Duels will now be locked to players under level 100 the same way EFL is locked to players under level 75.
- Pink clothes have been added to the shop.
- The advanced deck editor will now allow you to search with special characters like apostrophes or colons.
**New EFL Rules!**
- 3 Legendary cards allowed
- 12 Epic cards allowed
- 20 Rare cards allowed
- 10 Uncommon cards allowed
**Maximum of 10 Points**
- These cards are worth 5 Points:
- Abyss: Genesis
- The Abyss
- On the Bubble
- Billy Stopless
- Corner Pocket
- Grip of Fanaticism
- Zeroth: Resolute
**All other cards = 0 Points**
- 30-45 card deck size
- Fixed Perfect Timing so that it will wait until the next ally before actually removing it’s buff.
- Fixed Night Music having lingering damage replacement for cases such as knees and elbows, where it is the first card fetched.
- Fixed a bug which would allow for There’s No ‘Eye’ In Team to play an extra ally on the next card played if it was fetched and the player that fetched it had haste.
- Fixed Cold Case for League Zone Defenders.
- Fixed Big Stick for League Zone Defenders.
- The League Equipment button now no longer stays blue when you close your profile page.
- Fixed a bug with Turn Back The Clock healing more than it should when depleted by Zeroth: Resolute.