Dungeon Rampage Suggestion Thread

58 posts

Flag Post

(make this one sticky)

How about this: different skins would have different abilities based on their description or look:
For example:
Vampire Hunter – Higher damage to undead (skeletons)
Leaping Tiger – Lifesteal (she’s a vampire)
Pyromancer – No damage from fire (traps and flames)
Hellspawn Pyro – no damage from fire + burn aura
Archer and Lil Red – being gentle elf-like girl – don’t activate traps (like mines) by stepping on them and/or chance to crit.
Flying arrow (amazon archer) and amazon berserker – deals more damage in Twisted Jungle lvls.
Sleight-er – snowflakes? Right – more damage in Battleheim, Icewater Caverns and Frostgaard levels.
Berserks – deals more damage in Knights fortresses.
Chieftan – being the most expierienced warrior of all time – never deals violet (weak) damage.
Iron Lion – more damage in Cretaceous Park (he looks like he’d live there).
Ghost samurai – collects souls that heals him or increase damage.
Etc.
To balance things you may make weaknesses for this:
Pyro can get his damaged increased standing on fire but still lose his HP from burn. Or at least he’d have a burn resistance that will decrease burn damage dealt to him.

Flag Post

Suggestion:
Password for players dungeons – the possibility to create dungeons with passwords. And then I give password to a friend so he could join me. Lower levels FB friends constantly joining GH make the dungeons so much harder… I do not want to lose the supply of free bombs but want to limit – who can join my dungeon.

Otherwise, make so that people who haven’t cleared certain dungeon, can’t join friends who are currently in this certain dungeon.

Flag Post

Make a gold bonus depending on amount of kills in dungeon. If you do, make the VH’s bomb kills count.

Flag Post

Specialization is something we are looking into (no promises on what the solution is, but we agree it would be more fun). We’re also checking into beefing up the way grouping works, so keep an eye peeled for that too.

We’ve been working on a new system that’s coming “soon” so once that is done, the designers will move on to other stuff like that!

Flag Post

Sounds fun :)

Make the boss – ‘Mama Yetti’ :)

Flag Post

Add a tab at victory screen that shows people’s skill points.

Flag Post

-Create new dungeons and characters(that can be buyable using coins)!

-Reduce the amount of exp earned at victory screen because it’s ridiculous. (2,1k ice troll? wtf?)PS: i’m not saying that the exp should be reduced to 275 like a few times ago, in my opnion 700 was great enough(exp before this last update))

-Implement a description in Characters Skills(training points) that shows how much increase when you train 1 point(ex: 5hp/1 Max Health Point // ’’X’’ mana regenerated per ’’Y’’ sec/ 1 Mana Regen Point)

Flag Post

How about Dark burritos boss? Just saying.

Flag Post

Allow players to retrain with the cost of 200,000 coins

Flag Post

Nice idea that with retrain for 200k coins….

And posibility to go fullscreen;
Posibility to adjust volume of SFX and/or Music

Edit: Good Luck with ur work :D

Flag Post

Obviously this game needs a coin/exp magnet :P

limited time for coins
permanent for gems :P

Flag Post

Change Vampire hunter’s skin in the Dark Barrows Boss to vampire’s skin – it’s just logical that honored heroes fight against mighty forces of evil. That will add some variety in the dungeon. Also people will see the skin in work and will want to look ‘like a boss’ :)
Same can be done with Chef from ‘Save the chef’ mission – make it biker chef. ‘He rode to the wrong neighborhood…’

Flag Post

TIME OUT FUNCTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!! We have all had enough of the lurking tools in EVERY dungeon. Institute a time out function. Immobile for 30 seconds you’re gone. Make it a minute, we don’t care. Boot the lurkers. Please. How simple is that? At the least it will save you connection bandwidth to get the do-nothings off your servers.

Flag Post

i agree,nice idea hedsar

Flag Post

was going to suggest the time out feature, as well as a way to better control who can join a dungeon (passwords was suggested) but since others posted first I’m going to second those two ideas instead

Flag Post

I think it should be trade option, all MMO have it.

Flag Post

we need AFK banning from dungeon or something. rampagers can’t take proper reward for sake of AFKs.

Flag Post

1) Please, reconsider the speed of blue bats. Maybe make them move with the speed of green bats.
Those blue moves as a lightning, and sometimes it’s impossible to notice that one of them got behind your back and is already attacking you. Because of them ultimate dungeons become literally impossible when they can 1hit you.
Not only everything already kills you with one hit, but on top of that blue bats are moving extremely, ridiculously fast.There is almost no way to counter them, because they are getting through projectiles of your weapon so fast that sometimes system doesn’t even recognize them as being hit.

2) Reconsider the time of DragonKnight’s party boosters: after the laggy animation, you will have like 4-5 seconds to do some damage. Maybe make them independent from amount of enemies around – and just give it the set time like 5, 10, 15 seconds for 1-33, 34-66, 66-100 weapon levels.

3) Maybe make a vampire buff for DK or even VH that allows you to heal yourself. It works similar to current DK’s buffs, but instead of buffing the damage, it heals the teammates that are nearby?

4) Rather a question than suggestion: why doesn’t 2x gold booster work with ultimate rampage rewards?

Flag Post

I HAVE A CLASS IDEA IT COULD BE CALLED ROGUE IT HEALS WHEN IT DODGES AND YOU CAN UPGRADE ITS DODGE AND IT IS ALSO A POISON EXPERT[PLEASE READ THIS]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chidi:

I HAVE A CLASS IDEA IT COULD BE CALLED ROGUE IT HEALS WHEN IT DODGES AND YOU CAN UPGRADE ITS DODGE AND IT IS ALSO A POISON EXPERT[PLEASE READ THIS]

I have had the idea of a rogue for a long time now, but dodging healing you? doesn’t make sense, I’m thinking he has a poison damage stat+a life leech stat, along with attack speed+movement speed, life leech will allow him to leech like 4% of the damage he deals, etc. oh or occasionally leech 5% of damage he deals, so that he’s not immortal (like chef was)

Flag Post
Originally posted by shadowdeath123:
Originally posted by Chidi:

I have had the idea of a rogue for a long time now, but dodging healing you? doesn’t make sense, I’m thinking he has a poison damage stat+a life leech stat, along with attack speed+movement speed, life leech will allow him to leech like 4% of the damage he deals, etc. oh or occasionally leech 5% of damage he deals, so that he’s not immortal (like chef was)

Also add burn, cooking pots, attack through the walls, homing attacks. Oh, and don’t forget about the chance to get the gem on attack.

Flag Post

Can I Ask something? Is there going to be a PvP here? or Guilds?

Flag Post

PLease Read this:
I suggest , PVP,Guilds or social chatrooms for players ^^

Flag Post

BOOT. THE. LURKERS. For effs sake, why is that so hard?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bigfatbass:

BOOT. THE. LURKERS. For effs sake, why is that so hard?

I find your appearance as annoying as nemesis. We all know that they need to be kicked, but it so annoying that you post all over the damn forums, and now even posting on Hedsar’s thread, which clearly have nothing to do with his ideas.