[Dungeon Overlord] [Official] Dungeon Overlord™ Luck of the Elvish event

9 posts

Flag Post

The Elves are celebrating this week, and are feeling extra merry! For every day you log in, you double your Gold reward at the end of the week. Take advantage of their uncharacteristic generosity, and find some extra Gold in your Vault!

Get the details now!

Flag Post

can we have a few DM if we log in every day?

Flag Post

Not for this event, just a pot o’ gold. We are discussing future options for earning Dungeon Marks, however.

Flag Post

I suggest an event in which players can craft (or donate resources) for supplies for a “supreme battle” against the elves. The people who participate more get more marks, but anyone who participates gets some (and maybe even release a video of the fight). It’d be quite interesting :).

Flag Post

That would be really interesting, it would take a bit of developer time, but could be really awesome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkSpearRai:

I suggest an event in which players can craft (or donate resources) for supplies for a “supreme battle” against the elves. The people who participate more get more marks, but anyone who participates gets some (and maybe even release a video of the fight). It’d be quite interesting :).

Id settle for being able to watch raids above t2 :P

Flag Post

I bet you would :). I probably would too in later levels.

Flag Post

What a load of crap this was. I logged in daily, multiple times per day. Got 1,000 gold. So much for the 64,000 I should have gotten.

Flag Post

If you believe you received less Gold than you should have, please contact Support, they will be able to work with you to get the correct amount. http://support.nightowlgames.net