[BigHeadBash] Retirement

13 posts

Flag Post

Yr old friend jimmahgee has decided to hang up his mouse and WASD keys.

Recently I’m finding myself bored and annoyed when playing – the same old glitches and bugs are still there such as white team, severely imbalanced teams, whole servers not working, and so on. The old players I used to like to hang out with are also around less frequently so most of the time I’m just doing the grind of collecting daily rewards… which is quite addictive, but holds no satisfaction for me.

However! I will drop by sometime in the Summer to see what’s going on. The game is pretty good when it’s fast paced and can be quite thrilling when you have a chatty and competitive group around.

Thanks to the dev team for making and maintaining the game to the best of their ability, and to the other players I’ve conversed with since the game opened who made it a pleasure to play.

Very best wishes to all of you.

Flag Post

i left too but u probably already noticed

Flag Post

Sorry to hear man. It’s been good having another oldie in there. Later.
-hilo

Flag Post

gonna miss u guys…

Flag Post

Aww…. Im gonna miss yo too guys ;(

Flag Post

Awwwww :(

Be sure to pop back occasionally to see if we’ve added any new cool stuff to interest you :)

Flag Post

I thought i posted here? o.o guess my post didn’t go through.
My post was: “Hope to see you again. It was awesome knowing ya.” But I guess i’m kinda late. XD

Flag Post

I’ve had a look at the updates and they’re pretty good. Had no white team, there’s some nice new weaps (love one of the pistols), and that sewer level is pretty fun as well. Good work, guys!

Flag Post

I’m leaving. I’ve posted the guide I’ve been working on for a long time. For me, the developers have failed with the latest update, and then haven’t done enough to fix what was wrong. I’m not going to sum it all up here, as I’ve made several complaints in different places already.

Hopefully I’ll see some of you in other games, it’s been great playing with and against you! Now I’d like you to recall the greatest games you’ve played, pinned to the edge of your seat by the tension, and then resulting in 29-30 or a draw. Good old times, putting a smile on my face (and on yours too, hopefully)

Have fun. :)

Flag Post

I’m out also and for the same reasons. Again I will come back in the future to check out the game but dang…. the latest update is one of the worst I’ve seen anywhere. Hard to see coming if you’ve a developer working on the game I guess but with the gamma and other OP weaps including single barrel for newbs this is just terrible – no skill but all kill. Pointless.

Flag Post

I’ll still be around, collecting my coins diligently everyday, but pretty much thats about it during weekdays =P

Flag Post

Whee! Does anyone still remember me?

Anyways.. I have a question: Why is BHB so dizzying these days? It’s so swervy and uh…uhh… swerving and uh-…dizzying! It’s disorienting.

Anyways.. I have a question: Why is BHB so dizzying these days? It’s so swervy and uh…uhh… swerving and uh-…dizzying! It’s disorienting.I know wrong forum, but I AM retired, so I guess that gives me some right :D

Flag Post

Ooh, I’ve heard about you.

Not sure though D:

Originally posted by YoBaby:

Whee! Does anyone still remember me?

Anyways.. I have a question: Why is BHB so dizzying these days? It’s so swervy and uh…uhh… swerving and uh-…dizzying! It’s disorienting.

Anyways.. I have a question: Why is BHB so dizzying these days? It’s so swervy and uh…uhh… swerving and uh-…dizzying! It’s disorienting.I know wrong forum, but I AM retired, so I guess that gives me some right :D