[Castlot] [Activity] GM selecting on S6

39 posts

Flag Post

Dear player,

Since we received reports from players from time to time requiring GM on S6, we now decide to select GM to help players.

We welcome players to send us your application contains following information via castlot@ideachannel.info:
1.Your in-game name:
2.The time you stay in game every day (Server Time):
3.The responsibility you think GM should take:
4.What’s your advantages:

We’ll select 3 qualified candidates and post their in-game names on forum, players are welcomed to vote for the one they prefer. The one who get the most votes will be the GM on S6. However, this time we want to have something different for the GM position. The GM voted by players will be a short-term GM for 2 weeks, during this period we’ll collect feedback from players and review the work of this GM, if he/her can fulfill his responsibility, then he/she will turn to be a long-term GM.

Time schedule for GM selecting (Server Time):
20:00 Mar.19 – 20:00 Mar. 25: handing your application to us
10:00 Mar.27 – 10: 00 Mar. 30: vote for the candidate on Forum
10:00 Mar. 31: announcement of the GM on S6

He/she would be the first and only one GM on S6, we’ll see how things going and see if we need a second one.

Salary for GM: 700 Magic Potion/2 weeks.

We welcome players on S6 to send us his/her application, as long as you reach Lv.50 and above.

Castlot reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.

Castlot Team

Flag Post

Hi guys,

We’ve slected 3 qualified candidates from all the application, here’re their in-game name:
1. Stringbean
2. Bigbadke12
3. Mathew

Please vote for the one you think is the proper person for this position. These candidates can also vote for themselves.

The election will be ended at 10:00 Mar.30 (Server Time), take your time.

Thanks for all the other players who handed their application, your enthusiasam of helping other people is highly appreciated! :)

Flag Post

stringbean

Flag Post

Stringbean

Flag Post

bigbadke12

Flag Post

Stringbean all the way! Bigbadke12 isn’t a bad choice either, but if you’re asking for one, its gotta be Beans!

Flag Post

bigbadke12

Flag Post

The hooded man pointing his gun at me with love told me that I must vote for Bean : So Stringbean !

Flag Post

Stringbean

Flag Post

Thanks for the love! By the way, this is Stringbean!

So naturally I must vote for myself :)

Flag Post

Mathew

Flag Post

Bigbadke12

Flag Post

Bigbadke12

Flag Post

Mathew

Flag Post

Bigbadke12 of course, if we want the best, its him!^^

Flag Post