[Fantasy Online] Selling Space Suit

12 posts

Flag Post

Hi!
I’m selling my full 4-piece space suit (http://www.fantasy-mmorpg.com/fowiki/#32670~48)
I thought I’d put it up here for people to bid for it. The bidding for each part starts at 10M coins.
Enjoy :)

Flag Post

Lol funny guy.

Flag Post

One piece is at 40k another at 8 mil. Cute.

Flag Post

now where the hell am I going to get 10 million coins!?

Flag Post

xbows

Flag Post

You realise this was the first set that Lighterthief made? Its really rare (released over 2 years ago) and so its a pretty valuable set (unlike the 40k skelenaut space suit you’re referring to, incognitoboi. Finally, just because you can’t afford it, doesn’t mean that nobody else can.

Flag Post

The Spacesuit is worth on the upwards of 100mil.
Do not be tempted by such a mediocre price such as 10mil.
I recommend whispering ‘Feeshy’ on the forums, he’s looking for all the sets he can.

Trying not to get scammed/Get a proper offer on Kong is like trying to steal a bone from a dog.

Put this on the proper forums.

Flag Post

Finally, someone with a bit of sense.

Flag Post

Thanks for the advice Cookiiii, the FO forums definitely attract a less moronic crowd. It got up to a 70m bid in less than half an hour. Which is kinda funny cos all the noobs here were getting all worked up over it being 10m.
:)

Flag Post

Please hear out my other advice:
I would really keep this set. I haven’t seen one sold, publicly, in well around a year. And fair do’s if you don’t play anymore, it’s good to give your stuff to people who do. But if you do continue playing, you wont take pride in owning however many hundred millions (In the form of run-of-the-mill items.), you’ll take pride wearing the legacy that will make you, you.

Flag Post

I’d keep it, as its a sort of token that shows how long you’ve been around. I still got my black bandana and black headband from when the game was first put up on Kongregate.

Flag Post

Nah, I needed the money and I’m not really bothered about that kind of thing tbh…
Now I get to gloat over how high up I am on the daily and weekly money leaderboards (though I’ve already spent loads of it :S )