[Legacy of Heroes] comic book heros

7 posts

Flag Post

id really like to see allot of comic book hero’s to play, like batman, wonder-woman, green lantern, and many others along with teen hero’s

Flag Post

Just to be sure, you’re the one who is going to take full responsibility in the upcoming lawsuit from DC to 5thPG for using their characters without paying them royalties if your suggestion was taken seriously?

Flag Post

i love 5th planet comic heroes
no need for dc comic heroes

Flag Post

The little redbreasted birds got smart and hired a lawyer…They are sewing Robin right now for making them look bad by exclamating on national TV , things like “Gosh” or “Jolly good job on the Joker”..

I think the Birdies have a case….

RG

Flag Post

Theres a reason they made their own, it’s mainly due to lawsuit issues though. The other reason I can think of is that it allows more control on how they want the characters to be like, unlike with using existing characters such as the ones you mentioned.

Flag Post

It would be pretty cool if they took the ideas for some of the Marvel or DC comics characters and made them their own though. There are tons and tons of supernatural abilities that haven’t even been tapped into by this game. Hell, there’s a wiki of super powers that they could use to help expand things around here. This is the site here.

Flag Post

Brian David-Marshall, the story writer and creative director for Heroes, has a very strong background in the comicbook industry. So, he prefers to come up with everything himself – and devise content which suits his creative vision for the game and its setting.