[Esgrima 2] Elites Guild

30 posts

Flag Post

Introducing the Elites

It is with great pleasure we introduce the elites guild.

This guild is open to any Team Player and Serious Gamer. We welcome anyone to apply.

We work as a team towards a certain goal that benefits the team. Guild members are expected to follow the instructions of their superior without failure. But always remember, our goal is to have fun.

Ranking Officer

Admirals

1) OfficerD
2) Simzu

Captains

1) OfficerRog (eyals1)
2) OfficerJee (Jeckory)
3) OfficerLoras (isperion)

Elites

1) Everyone else

Elites reports to Captains and Captains report to Admirals. Admirals will set the goals and provide to Captains.

Benefits

1) Free War Factory Runs
2) Free Shogun Runs
3) Working to help one another out

To Apply

We welcome everyone, and if you would like to apply simply PM me. Remember, in the end we want to have fun.

Note:

Anyone not being serious or does something offensive Under the advisement of the captains, will be kicked out no questions asked.

We welcome our new team members.

Kind Regards,

D

Flag Post

no

Flag Post

RAWR >.>

Flag Post
  • Tearms and conditions apply. You must join another guild and be their bitch as they lever for an undetermined amount of time before you get the chance of joining another guild*

Flag Post

Asking for help for a joined effort that the guild as a whole will benifit from is not alot to ask. As for being a b**ch, that is a weird way of viewing it. We ourselves are putting in an equal or greater effort in the guild leveling. You will be part of leveling a guild and will be part of the guild for you effort. It is not an undetermind amount of time, it is a very fixed amount of time, till we reach level 10 – only 1 level away. Lastly you dont get a “chance” you get to join the guild. It would seem this way of asking for a group effort rubs you the wrong way.

Flag Post

I would like to join, ign is IcyBlaze, lv 24 cleric. I’m active and should u see me strolling about or in the mines, an invite would be greatly appreciated

Flag Post

Icy_Blaze, please talk to one of the captains for recruitment. They make the recruitment decisions.

Kong Chat Name

1) eyals1
2) Jeckory

Thank you,

Flag Post

Hello fellow Elites

Flag Post

Telune, if you come back to the game write me on kong, we will get you reinvited.

Flag Post

How many do you figre of the people who you allowed to ‘help’ you lvl will make it into the finial product? And how many will be left in a lvl 1 guild with a terrible win-loss ratio? Meh…I’ve stopped caring, do as you please. My main beef is that this was not explained when I fell for it, and I refused to be used without being asked/told about it from the get go.

Flag Post

this is ROG officer of the guild if you were a recruit and found yourself kicked you can accept it or re-apply to me (kong name Eyals)

for the reasons of:
1) extremely low appearance online
2) when online little to no cooperation or communication with other guild members

the following people have been kick out of the guild for the reasons listed above:
1) madgamer
2)venomblade
3)musketdad
4)Xuinn

Flag Post

Dear Team,

Firstly allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for a job so well done. Those that have passed to join the Elites have proven to be dedicated and team players. I commend you team in this splendid achievement.

It is with immense Pleasure I introduce a newly promoted captain for his dedication to the team and being available all the time for is team members.

Promoted with Merit

Captain Loras (Kong Name: isperion)

Congratulations captain.

Furthermore, I would like to bring to your kind attention that the roster is periodically being reviewed by the captains and non active members (1 month + ) will be removed from the guild and replaced with active members.

Really team, I have no words to describe how flabbergasted I am with your achievements, you have shown shining qualities and we couldn’t have done this without each and every one of you. And no need to say with a Special thank you to our Dedicated Captains.

Congratulations and well done team!

Go Gottem <strike>Tigers</strike> Elites!

You deserve the title!

Yours Sincerely,

Admiral D

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan5555599999:

How many do you figre of the people who you allowed to ‘help’ you lvl will make it into the finial product? And how many will be left in a lvl 1 guild with a terrible win-loss ratio? Meh…I’ve stopped caring, do as you please. My main beef is that this was not explained when I fell for it, and I refused to be used without being asked/told about it from the get go.

Everything was explained before hand to members that wanted to join. It was very clear what they had to do and we all needed to do our part, we’re a team and work as one. Of course, their are a lot of quitters down the road but its nothing to be a shamed of, we’re not all cut out for it.

I you’re the type of person that wants a free ride while letting others do all the work.

Regardless, I’m sorry to inform you, you are not welcomed to the guild. We don’t accept none team players.

Regards,

Admiral D

Flag Post

Ivan, there is no one forcing anyone to do anything. And out of the people who helped level the guild almost everyone has been invited back, there is a few that has not been online or contacted an officer to be reinvited. But if they read this and contact me they have a spot in the guild. So ideally no one will be left any were. If you feel that there was no explaining or that you were being asked to do something you did not want to do, then you could do what you did and not participate. Ask any member of elites if we are not a fair and helpful guild, and let their answer be the judgement you are looking for.

Flag Post

I would like to join IGN: ghostlyfire lvl 40 atm pretty descently equipped for 1 st char too (imho), have a few mules too however im planning on reaching and playing as an officer. With that said i can wait too but if u have a spot for a baby we can use my curent musket as a Placeholder for my officer whenever hes …. made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghostlyf1r3:

I would like to join IGN: ghostlyfire lvl 40 atm pretty descently equipped for 1 st char too (imho), have a few mules too however im planning on reaching and playing as an officer. With that said i can wait too but if u have a spot for a baby we can use my curent musket as a Placeholder for my officer whenever hes …. made.

Captains, FYA Please…

Flag Post

Hello fellow guild members time for a little update.
As you all know we have made level 10 great job everyone, so now we will start working on getting everyone geared up and ready for first WF and then Shogun. To do this we have gotten the captains strong so they can clear mostly anything you need help with.
The second part is that we would be very happy if anyone that feels they want could donate to the guild, we desperatly need m3 materials, to make WF keys, level 55 gear and so on. What we also need is dyes, so if you have a few lying around and are thinking about trashing them, Dont just find me ingame and i will store all of it so we have when needed.

As always have fun, stay strong – Jeecroy

Flag Post

Kong Name: s0n0fabish85
Guild Status: Recuit
IGN (Character Name) : Zecx
Mining abiltiy name / character: I have two miners both my main ( Zecx ) and my alt ( MINERzecx ) mine

Flag Post
Originally posted by s0n0fabish85:

Kong Name: s0n0fabish85
Guild Status: Recuit
IGN (Character Name) : Zecx
Mining abiltiy name / character: I have two miners both my main ( Zecx ) and my alt ( MINERzecx ) mine

Allow me to welcome you to the Elites guild.

Flag Post

Firstly allow me to thank every Elite member who helped out in the donations when the guild needed a little push

It is with imminence pleasure to inform you that the team members have been so kind enough to donate in excess of
127+ Mil Denars including assets.

You are a team I truly take pleasure working with.

I thank everyone who did their part.

Go Elites!

Kind Regards,
OfficerD

Flag Post

I am keeping the details of people who request to join from now on here as a reserve list.

OfficerAwesome.

Flag Post

Dear Elite Members,

As a contribution to this gaming community we have created a new market place to easily facilitate selling and buying which will be handled eventually by the captains Cough Cough. For any requirements our team has from mats please go back to your captains or a captain so we can assist as much as possible.

This is our contribution

http://esmarket.us

Well Done Team,

Go Elites,
OfficerD

Flag Post

Kong Name : PDT4
IGN : HotTempered
Guild : ELITES
Guild Status : Recruit

I am a Proud Member of Elites.. The Reason Why I Join The Guild Is The Good Guild Mates And The Helping Hands Of Each Other… I wanna be a Guild Captain Someday Thats Why I am Helping And Donating All I can for me to be a Guild captain…….Before i was Kicked from the Guild…And CaptainRog Helped me in again…Thanks Anyway…And When Loras has been promoted i was transfered to the group of loras which is a Very good team…But it is not the only good team..all is good team for Elites , All is Equal , no weak , No Strong , They Treat Each Other as A Family and Now They are Helping all Members To be All Geard Up…. :)

Flag Post

Awesome work with the market thingy. Poke me if U need something from me.

As for Requesting stuff im self sufficient.

Flag Post

Hey, guys! I dig what you guys are doing for the game and the amount of teamwork I’ve seen when you guys play together. I’m interested adding to this atmosphere. I play a level 50 warrior.