[Jagged Alliance Online] Bugs - Report Here

44 posts

Flag Post

I thought it would be neater to have a bugs thread. Could we sticky this?

I’ve noticed since the recent patch of 18th April that while the Zigzag pathfinding has been fixed, sometimes I’m not able to select movement to my full movement allocation in one go.

So far this has usually happened when there is an obstacle that I can’t see around. Rather than getting the movement graphic of footsteps I get the no visibility icon for obstacles.

Flag Post

I’ve noticed the same thing as Andrew. This also makes it sometimes impossible to turn your merc to face certain direction.

Flag Post

This is not really a bug but there is now a really annoying static, whiny radio effect near vans. Can it be removed please, it’s terrible?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have a bug with one of my merc (Igor). When I double-click him to see his inv and skill screen, no pop-up appears. When I double-click another merc first and then Igor, his inv and skill screen appear, but the pic still is from the first merc selected. In one mission (Gardening 101) I cannot “end turn” after some turns if I take Igor with me, idk if on other missions it is the same problem. Changed browser (Chrome to Firefox), no luck. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I know what gets me stuck on missions with Igor now: When he tries to pick up loot, as his inv screen does not come up, I cannot pick up the loot nor “end turn” or even quit the mission.

EDIT II: I think I found the reason for the issue: my merc has >100 in one weapon stat, idk how that can be because other mercs can’t go beyond 100.

Flag Post

I came back online after 18 hours but the login screen said ‘online after 1 consecutive day’. Also, this is my 3rd day, yesterday I got the 2nd day login award, but the total login reward still shows 2/3 logins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ishu_bagaria:

I came back online after 18 hours but the login screen said ‘online after 1 consecutive day’. Also, this is my 3rd day, yesterday I got the 2nd day login award, but the total login reward still shows 2/3 logins.

This happened again today. When I started the game I was back at login bonuis Day 1 though I logged in after 16-20 hours after my last visit. After I completed my first mission today, the login bonus screen popped again, as it does after every mission, and on this screen the login bonus was Day 2. At this rate I’ll never be able to reach the Gold login bonus.

Flag Post

I have reported this as a bug a few days ago, but no reply yet : I’ve completed the mission Hole in the ground, but I couldn’t collect the reward, it showed the collect reward, pressed it but nothing happened, and never showed the option afther.
It happened before with the reward from the Molwania war zone, the game just showed me the reward, but it was impossible to collect it.
Can u solve this problem, please ?

Flag Post

My stat points I place in my skill with sniper rifles seem to randomly decide whether or not to work. Like I’ll level up, place 3 points into sniper rifle and then confirm it and I’ll still have the same number of points in snipers as before I leveled up. In other words, Ill have 40 in sniper rifles, place 3 points in it, then still have 40 points in sniper rifles….

Flag Post

@dh_ftw: I noticed this same problem some time ago, but it was only a visual bug. When I closed the merc window and reopened it, the stats were correct.

@daimyo: E-mail support! I had that wz reward problem too and they gave it to me afterwards.

Flag Post

@RichieRich80 yeah, since then the stats have been corrected but only after having logged out. At the time I had only played in two longer bouts so I had not noticed the correction after relogging

Flag Post

I am not getting the login bonus. Today is my day 7 consecutive login (confirmed by the login screen) but neither am I getting the +15 gold, nor the 11/11 total login cash reward. At first the login bonus screen wasn’t appearing when I started the game in the first place. Even refreshing didn’t help. Played a couple of other games and came back after a while, the login bonus screen showed this time so I clicked on “claim rewards” but I did not get them. Again refreshed, restarted my browser, came back after a while, nothing resolved the problem.

This login bonus thing is a regular problem for me. Most of the time, the login bonus screen doesn’t appear when I login to the game. When it does, it also appears after everytime I complete a mission. Furthermore, it did not count the logins as consecutive even though I came back after less than 24 hours, as I reported a few posts earlier.

Kindly look into it. I use Chrome to play JAO.

Flag Post

@ishu_bagaria I’m also on Chrome. It seems like I get the bonus at the end of each day, rather than the start.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vohaul:

@ishu_bagaria I’m also on Chrome. It seems like I get the bonus at the end of each day, rather than the start.

Yeah, that seems to be the case.

Flag Post

- When you open up the pvp window the “X” doesn’t seem to close it. You have to press “esc”.

- The tool tip for adding cash says you can sell gold bars for cash.

- The sale of my Level 40 epic armour “Do Not Resist” is $1,950 vs my level 39 honor armour “Swat Vest” at $3,640.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndrewC43:

- When you open up the pvp window the “X” doesn’t seem to close it. You have to press “esc”.

This applies to all mission windows. Esc takes you to the base camp.

Flag Post

NEW BUGS AFTER MAY 29 PATCH:

(1) My 2 mercs have been “contract expired” 2 days earlier than their time. (When I logged in for the first time after the patch, their contracts were expired)

(2) My daily login bonus has been reset to day 1. (This may be intended, if not it is a bug)

Flag Post

On the second mission of the tutorial, where you level up and have to distribute points, I clicked cancel and reopened the lvlup screen. Now the tutorial wont end, saying “press confirm”. After restart it is stuck on “Improve Skills”

Flag Post

Thanks guys for your feedback, keep it coming. We’ll get right on it.

Flag Post

I’m still stuck at the tutorial. Set me to zero XP, please!

Flag Post

About the upgrade resources. So far, after the update, I have gained plenty of gun blueprints and machine oil which were very abundant already before this update. On the other hand other upgrade resources have been scarce (2 tree sap and 1 monitoring tool). Is this intended or simply bad luck?

Additionally, I tried to purchase monitoring tools from the shop, but I only get an error message.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RichieRich80:

Additionally, I tried to purchase monitoring tools from the shop, but I only get an error message.

Now this is working correctly. Closing the browser solved the problem.

Flag Post

There are some visual omissions, like the advanced “gold sets” shown in the recommended section for each merc still say “Do you want to spend gold on it?”

Flag Post

I’m sorry for the reposts, but I want to be sure I have been clear.
In the tutorial I have leveled up and spent my points. Now the tutorial is stuck on “Improve Skills!” while the button will not appear.

Can I reset my char anyway? Can I play from another source so I can begin anew?

Flag Post

Your game’s loading difficulties probably has something to do with how it relates to Unity Player (most times I’ve tried to play this becomes unresponsive), and the extreme amount of memory it’s raining from computers (I’ve never had anything use half of what this is demanding). Both of these issues are related to the need to tighten up the programming of the game.