What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- We apologize for the problems you encountered yesterday with the CO-OPs and PvPs. We made several changes to the queue system for CO-OPs and PvPs and we believe that we fixed the bug which caused “Apocalypse” yesterday. It is also very possible that it affected the battle rooms as well, which is why at some point all the battles froze. Nevertheless, we believe it is fixed now and we conducted severe logging so IF it happens again, we will know exactly what went wrong.
- A typo in the datascripts in the Guild resources required for an upgrade has been corrected.
- A bug causing problems with the editing of the “Message of the Day” has been resolved.
- We made more changes to the Registration screen, because a lot of users complained that they couldnt complete the registration step. It should be bug free now.
- Due to popular demand, units will now auto pursuit when their target flees.
- The names of the users in the chat will now be colored according to the Faction they belong. Red for the Forces of Darkness and Turquoise for the Forces of Light.