[Clash of Olympus] [Event] In Agape We Score

9 posts

Flag Post

Event Duration: From the maintenance on May 23rd to 0:00 June 13rd

Contents:
Players can score points through following features during the event:

Note:
1. Players can score relevant points every time they complete the features above, except the Devil, it can only be scored at the first completion.

2. In addition, besides the features above, every 10 gold a player spent will award him/her 15 points.

3. Players can redeem their points for items at Points Mall

4. There are two types of points, current points and total points.
1) Players can redeem items with their current points during the event. Player’s current points will be reduced after redemption.
2) Players will be ranked by their total points. Total points won’t decrease.
3) Player’s current points will be cleared when the event ends.

5. Players ranked in Top 10 will receive a relevant huge reward.
Reward:
NO.1 Random Orange Equipment Chest*6
NO.2 Random Orange Equipment Chest*4
NO.3 Random Orange Equipment Chest*3
NO.4~10 Random Orange Equipment Chest*2
you will have the chance to get any one of them (Lunatic’s Puzzle, Lunatic’s Necklace, Lunatic’s Cuirass, Lunatic’s Boots, Lunatic’s Medal or Lunatic’s Bracers) after opening the random orange equipment chest.

COO Team.

Flag Post

reasure? can you translate that in english?

Flag Post

Just found bug, if you use the 50 map Treasure you don’t get the points. I just used the 50 map treasure and received 0. Would like you to add the points somehow or give something in return, that was just 100% bullshit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crisis88:

Just found bug, if you use the 50 map Treasure you don’t get the points. I just used the 50 map treasure and received 0. Would like you to add the points somehow or give something in return, that was just 100% bullshit.

Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Could you please tell us your character name and server number ? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

Server 1 on Kongregate and Mihoe is my name

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crisis88:

Server 1 on Kongregate and Mihoe is my name

Hi, Mihoe, we had recorded your case, thank you for your patience.

Flag Post

This seems to happen whenever you use a treasure map, rather than gold; I have used 5 maps today because of daily quests, and my score has not increased. (Server 1, Charm)

Flag Post

Sorry, charmuska, there is a problem with the treasre map, when you used, it won’t add the score to your character. This problem will be fixed on the next maintenance, and the players who met this problem before the next maintenance will be fixed during the maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

It shouldn’t have been bugged in the first place… Do you never playtest things before release? (Of course you don’t, you don’t lose any money and/or entertrainment from bugs anyway)… sigh