[Kingdoms CCG] How do i beat the Nemisis in The Willow of Souls?

10 posts

Flag Post

The title says it all.

Flag Post

someone help!

Flag Post

yea, very hard fight :D
at first, i used spirits within card – all creatures deal damage to themselfs – to get rid of spellimmune dryads
then i stabilized everything with Wilrius and pacify – creatures cant attack, disarm – minus 2 damage, subjugate = -1 dmg…
then massive heal + mill him out faster than he does :)
this was my tactic… maybe there are better, because this requires a lot of luck for default cards and more tries than only one

P.S. It’s the last fight of campaign so don’t hurry GL HF

Flag Post

Stalling him is the key, yes.
For a good start, use stuff that can kill both his dryads one shot, meaning spirits within, meteor, unholy night. Pacify is very important, then we have essence mantle, thought retriever and everything that weakens his creatures, if you have, wilrius likes rejuves. Then you just need to sit back and watch, or you can try to mill him out, thought destroyer is the best for that imo.

Flag Post

By design, you are intended to spend money. You need a fair number of rare and/or expensive cards to have any reasonable chance of beating the Nemesis, and then he can still kill you in 2-3 turns unless you get a good first hand. You will notice that the recommended cards are in the hundreds of gems and tens of thousands of coins. If you are not spending money, ignore the Nemesis, keep farming, and you’ll be able to go after it in two or three months. Then you can start worrying about strategies that call for assorted rare or reward-unlocked+bought cards.

Flag Post

@zubon
Someone’s having a bad day…

Flag Post

this way works but you gotta be lucky to have it line up right
use elemental bequest on the spirits then pacify them
then mill like crazy
remember the nemesis mills you too so have some stuff to bring cards out of your discard as well
good luck

Flag Post

Use Wilrius. Kill everything on the first turn (Meteor, Spirits Within) and hope it plays Illusionist :D

Flag Post

I already beat him a day or two after i posted this, i got a lucky first turn 3 damage to each creature volatile concoction then i just stalled him with wilrius

Flag Post

damn, that was a lucky concoction lol i just tried that one on turn 1… fail!! i have never gotten a perfect concoction anyway