[Fantasy Online] What each Agility, Strength, Intelligence and Stamina are

12 posts

Flag Post

I am new and I want to know what each of the 4 skills are used for… I think Strength gives you better attack, Intelligence gives mana and Stamina gives HP not sure about Agility. Thanks!

Flag Post

agility allows you to dodge attacks.

Flag Post

Agility gives you +Dodge % and +Critcial %

Flag Post

Stamina : +20 HP Per Skill Point, +health regen Strength: +5 Armor Per Skill Point, +Health Regen Agility: +Crit% +dodge%, +health regen Intellect: +15 MP Per Skill point, +Crit% Luck: Increases Looting %

Flag Post

When in character menu, hover your mouse over the words like Luck, Armor, Dodge, Stamina and it’ll tell you what it does.

Flag Post
Stamina adds health regen and 20+ hp per skill point Strength 5+ armor per skill point and health regen Agility: More chance of doing crits and to dodge with more health regen Intellect 15+ mana per skill point and crit chance to. Luck: just more chance of getting loot :P Hope it helped your question, ----------------------------------------------------------------- I am new and I want to know what each of the 4 skills are used for… I think Strength gives you better attack, Intelligence gives mana and Stamina gives HP not sure about Agility. Thanks! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- If this doesn't help, "Delagado" please search the forum/wiki whatever you want to call it.

Flag Post

Thanks everyone.

Flag Post

No problemo Delagado. (Making new account because i want to have same name as my guy on cubeworld: CubeCannon)

Flag Post

Guess topic is closed now :)

Flag Post

Just ask if you help in the ingame chat then if no one answers for a while make a thread. i believe thats a better way to do it. :)
no offense though.

Flag Post

each stat is used for a class for example, stam is for hunter, agl is for ranger, str is for warrior etc… and there is one other type wich is called “hybrid”, this type is diffrent because it use to stats as main instead of 1, for example, str/int hybrid or agl/stam, hybrid type isn’t used much, its the type for expirienced players

Flag Post

Ummmm, no.