[Heroes of the Realm Suggestions

320 posts

Flag Post

Please post all suggestions here, and we’ll try to fit them in future updates!

Flag Post

Adding auto flip feature to Mystic/Tactic Cards buying. Either an option for us to check to do auto feature or make it do it automatically. I was thinking the design could be 10 empty squares, and each card that would be flip would go into the squares in order and fill it in depending on how many cards the user decides to flip. This way, we can see all the cards we get on the screen.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have the option for a ‘defence army’ so we could leave a certain bunch of heroes set to defend when invaded. Having to flip back to the preferred set up, after fiddling around with missions, is a bit annoying. Additionally you can get attacked whilst doing a mission, and then have some mission-specific army that is useless for defence fight in that battle.

I know it’s a small thing, but I think it would be an appreciated and fairly simple feature.

Flag Post

100 cards as a standard amount is not nearly enough for the 350 cards in the game, especially as you plan to release more cards. I understand that you need to make money but the 10 card increase you can buy is overpriced and barely even worth it.
at the same time im not expecting to have all 350 cards at once. A little more card capacity to startwith or a slight decrease to the price of the card capacity item would just make the situation less of a struggle.

Flag Post

Vidiot966: We’ll see if we can do that, but land is rarely an issue because there would still be room left even after building all buildings :D

Toutaku: Hmm, I’m not sure if we can do the new design, but we could definitely make buying Mystic/Tactic cards easier to purchase.

GKZhukov: That’s a good suggestion. We wanted to keep the armies under control because we already have the Colosseum army, Arena army, Main army, and so on, but we’ll see if we can fit that in.

gypsyattack: Hero Capacity item is given out sometimes as login bonuses or event rewards. Stick around and you’ll see :D

Thank you for all your suggestions thus far, everyone.

Flag Post

The flashing for new quests/new mail is too fast and hurts my eyes

3 day/1 day mail storage seems short

Some of the quest dialogue is functional but repetitive and really boring.

Flag Post

you shuold add the bomber/kamikaze class, high demage low hp and every attack u lost 1-5 units :/

Flag Post

Non-gear items like the energy chests should stack.

if icons like the ZZZ and ! were over the name bar for buildings instead of under, they would be easier to see

Flag Post

Please add a option to desactive TIP, because that spamming chat and when i already read it no need to get it again next day ….

Flag Post

Make the collection bonus effect the entire army, not just those that unlocked it.

Flag Post

oh yeah please add warning before upgrade a building :/ *beacasu sometima you want to klick the function button you accidentaly klick the upgrade button :/

Flag Post

@Garzer : hope you’re not serious, i never “misclic” the upgrade button. I prefer upgrading (and doing most other things) in one clic than in two clics. You upgrade a lot in the begining but it will take more time and more requirement afterwile, so you will not be abble to upgrade easily (by mistake) after a few day playing this game.

Flag Post

How about a new building? A lotterie building:
when you build it, you can spin a wheel once a day. Each (x)level upgrade give you more spinning per day and betters rewards available.

Flag Post

Could you please let us protect our heroes in the “Album” tab in the oracle. It will greatly help when combining heroes that we do not need.

Thank you!

Flag Post

Its not a CCG if you dont have room for the cards that your supposed to collect. Stating that once in a while you’ll get some is only proving this point. For this game to be f2p CCG we need 350 slots(if not its either not f2p or not a ccg).

Flag Post

Function to Sort bag only sort the current bag.

When i click on sort i wanna sort all my 7 bag, atm i need to check on all bag to find the best helm, because sort work only on current bag ..

Flag Post

Some sort of beneficial effect from having your city in the same area as fellow guild members could be interesting.

It could also be a new type of strategy to explore.

Perhaps city-to-city trading, protection bonuses, surveillance bonuses, etc.

Flag Post

Well, ok, I for one am a huge fan of coopertive play in MMO type games.
Some games lend themselves more to it than others, and I don’t know how well it would work into the game, but here goes.
Drawing ideas from dungeon raiding in such games as WoW and so forth, I thought a coopertive “Big Boss” guy you could fight with guildmates would be interesting.
Something along the lines of gathering together up to 10 guildmates, each contributing a hero to the formation.
Thus requiring strategic talks with your friends and a little planning, plus a nice way to show off that pretty hero in action to your allies (something we all love).
Obviously this is a rough draft idea and I’m not really a programmer so have no idea how any of this would be set up or implemented, but feel free to contact me with questions or perhaps that restraining order.
All in all, a great game for what it is and doesn’t need any type of overhaul to the general game idea, just tweeks, balances, and additions, as any new game might need, keep up the good work.

Flag Post

more classes (wouldn’t be original – at first war engineers and priests, may be some mixed classes), more races, more types of troops!

Flag Post

More group activites would be nice, whether they be pvp or pve. Cooperative raids like Vices mentioned above could be a start. There could be pvp formats like 2v2 or 4v4 as well as inter-guild/nation competitions and tournaments. I feel these have become staples in mmos and could definintely add to the multiplayer aspect of this game, which is only like a social club atm imo.

Flag Post

Make the transfer of xp = 50% (100% for cubics), make it once per day (plus additional times for cubics), and don’t destroy the card that transfers xp.

Flag Post

At level 10 and every 5th level afterwards, give players 1 free hero slot expansion. A ftp mmo community is built on both free and spending players and the hero slot limit could deter a lot of potential players from staying for the long run.

Flag Post

I would agree with the add more troops, but not with the existing races. Some Orcs, various monsters, were-creatures, Dragons!!!, etc. I think everyone would want to see dragons flying in the battlefield.

So, why not make a new set with those creatures, or to save some designs you can use up the monsters we face in the wilds, esp the bosses… isn’t it nice to see that pain leopard in your line up?

I know this will take some major programming, coding & such, so why not put this new set in a random booster pack that we can buy at a reasonable amount of cubics. Put rarity on it, like some goblins, orcs & minor beast in the wilds as commons or uncommons or t1 – t2. Bosses would be rare at t3 – t5 equivalent. And Dragons would be super rares or chase cards with t10 – t15.

Selling it in boosters for cubics will both benefit the devs & to players who like to acquire this monster/beast forms in their army.
And to also balance the game, those new characters will also be available in the Oracle during PoL/PPoL at a reasonable chance so non-paying players can still get them.

Flag Post

Raokiji, something like those monsters will make the game IMBA, ’cause those creatures HP and other status will be different (Higher) for the others. I suggest to make new classes, for example: Cleric, Assassin, druid, Alchemist, Paladin, Ninja, Thief. Each one with proper skills for the class.

Flag Post

Hugo, that’s the reason i put tier equivalent for those beast/monsters. So their stats will be calculated as for that tier. Only for the gameplay, movements in the battlefield & pictures design they need to refurbish.
As for the dragons, with tier 10 – 15 assigned they’re much more powerful but they also eat a alot of the requisition points. So say 1 Dragon = 3 t5 heroes, or = 5 t3 heroes. I think it will be balanced… & the fun to see them flying & fighting in the battlefield will be awesome. But ofc, they need to be super rare or chase cards, ‘Not all men are meant to ride with Dragons.’

One more thing, i just want to ask the devs, if this version of HotR are just waiting for korean/japan version updates, then incorporate it here or they can make their own. Thnx a lot!