[BattleCry] Hacked Army, over 13k points!

46 posts

Flag Post

http://imgur.com/xOzhFfm
Go to this Link and you will see an army that is well over 1000 points, Don’t believe Me in type in DontAttackMe in the add friend’s bar and click on his 1st army and you will each unit is well over 100 points and yet he has the whole board full!

Flag Post

lol and he makes it so obvious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamecrazed:

http://imgur.com/xOzhFfm
Go to this Link and you will see an army that is well over 1000 points, Don’t believe Me in type in DontAttackMe in the add friend’s bar and click on his 1st army and you will each unit is well over 100 points and yet he has the whole board full!

oh yeah i remember seeing someone mention that guy using cheats before
shame he didnt use the hack to make a boss fight instead of just one giant army

Flag Post

What you expect ? It is flash game. You have 2 choices: 1- allow 3rd parties to manage your machine (playstation or xbox) and you have no control over your comp or 2- get better hack then your opponent and don’t get exposed ! Life is brutal kids and those games are made for making money not for free or fun ! :)

Flag Post

What, our games are made for free fun!

And for the record, hacked armies can’t battle in the Ladder. So grats him on having a big army that serves no purpose I guess?

Flag Post

Why would i Attack him his name is dontattackme

Flag Post
Originally posted by BerzerkStudio:

And for the record, hacked armies can’t battle in the Ladder. So grats him on having a big army that serves no purpose I guess?

could other armies run into hacked armies while playing on the ladder?

Flag Post

Not as far as I know. If it happens please send us a screenshot via the bug report function.

Flag Post

Not as far as I know. If it happens please send us a screenshot via the bug report function.

from what i remember someone mentioned them before (as in before this topic was made on the forums) (also how did people find him in the first place?)

Flag Post

I found him in PVP…. Umm I haven’t met/matched up with him since but I saw his army while I was testing out me 2nd in PVP and I got matched up with this guy. I was like O-0 cause of his impossible army size so I added his name to my friend list and went to make sure I wasn’t tripping and that he really was using a hacked army. Also I mentioned this in chat, remember me Sargent179, I tested out your army against mine through chat and friend’s list?

Flag Post

Hmm and what about the money from ads (commercials) ? Hmm and what about sending (selling) user browser activity data to 3rd companies ? You trying to tell me that you do this all for free ? Just for our fun ? lol
I’m not saying that is something wrong in trying to survive on the market, but this “free for fun” thing is just LOLOLOLOLOLOL not true.

Flag Post

You never know, Pamela. He could be genuinely right, but in the end its true, the more money in something, the more effort people put into it.

For example, BerzerkStudio could be a subsidiary company of something larger; where Berzerk makes free games to gain popularity and reputation, while the father company uses their “for free” company as proof to potential customers that what they make has value.

Essentially, I’m just saying you could both be right at the same time. lol :<

Flag Post
Originally posted by PamelaTorent:

Hmm and what about the money from ads (commercials) ? Hmm and what about sending (selling) user browser activity data to 3rd companies ? You trying to tell me that you do this all for free ? Just for our fun ? lol
I’m not saying that is something wrong in trying to survive on the market, but this “free for fun” thing is just LOLOLOLOLOLOL not true.

Maybe, But I haven’t witnessed any ads or “commercials” yet (Probably cause I have the adblock extension for Google Chrome) from the game and I doubt anyone, well other BerserkStudios or Kongregate (But that’s to be expected since this is they’re website) would buy data of how people play their game/react to their game from within the game since you can just look at chat, the game’s forums etc… Plus they’re getting revenue from they’re own website, using kreds to buy more gold as well from when people buy virtual goods from past games made by them.

Flag Post

so far i haven’t seen any adverts too pamela did you at least check to see if there was ads before posting that part?

Flag Post

Holy tinfoil hat batman.

I wish we knew how to collect the browser activity thing you mention, we’d be one step closer to taking over the world.

Flag Post

Holy tinfoil hat batman.

I wish we knew how to collect the browser activity thing you mention, we’d be one step closer to taking over the world.

Doesn’t Bungie also want world domination?

Flag Post

No thats DLC by EA

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well that’s a bit uncalled for don’t you think ZaffiX?

Flag Post

172 × 6, 106 × 6, 161 × 18, 141 × 6, 113 × 12, 103 × 6, 176 × 6, 276 × 12, 273 × 6

1032……..636 2898……….846 1356………618 1056…….3312 1638

1668 + 3742 + 1974 + 4368 + 1638 = 13390

Flag Post
Originally posted by seth0417:

172 × 6, 106 × 6, 161 × 18, 141 × 6, 113 × 12, 103 × 6, 176 × 6, 276 × 12, 273 × 6

That is DontAttackMe ’s point total by my Math.

Flag Post

That is DontAttackMe ’s point total by my Math.
Killed me in 31 seconds.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

“This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator”
And mod has removed two posts, exactly what could these people be writing that pertains to this that’s considered "bad’ enough to remove, is it possible to actually see what they’ve written even though a mod or admin removed?
P.S. I wanna just wanna know for the sake of knowing (curiosity)

Flag Post

lets see what else he could have done:

Army of imortals
Army of yasur’s
Army of the 4 horsemen
Army of Golems
Army of Rhigar
Army of Angel’s of Gazatah
Army of Angel staffs