[Cyberpunks vs Syndicates] Bugs, bugs, bugs!

133 posts

Flag Post

Yes, there are bound to be bugs but I’ll try to squash them as quickly as possible. Please post them here with as much detail as possible to reproduce the issue – your browser type, version and operating system (for example, Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7) is always appreciated.

Flag Post

The first bug – some of you have reported that the screen jumps when you click on things. This seems to have something to do with playing sounds perhaps combined with using Chrome on Windows 7. Try turning off sound and see if that fixes it for you. I’ll be working on a solution as well. If you have additional info, please post it here. Thanks!

Flag Post

Okay, I’ve turned off sound for now unless you’re running Internet Explorer which doesn’t seem to have any issues. Still looking into a good solution.

Flag Post

Hey, when you mod an item and then when its done and you recover it the profile gets bugged and items doesn’t seem to be worn anymore and you can’t put the items on etc, and you have to refresh the browser for it to work again, have happened each and every time I upgrade the items.

Flag Post

Thanks, I’ll look into that. Can you post your browser, version and operating system so I can have a better idea what to check? You can use http://www.whatismybrowser.com/ if you don’t have the info handy.

Flag Post

Good news! The issue with sound is fixed. Please try it out and let me know if you run into any issues.

Flag Post

I have come up to a strange bug, happened only 1 time.

I depleted all my HP in a raid, misclicked and changed page, on coming back the refill cost was dropped to 5 Cash but once pressed my total Cash (under Energy, Health and Electrum) got weird (like 40.1,5) and after a single hit the filled HP was depleted again.

I use Firefox 22 on Windows 7 SP1.

Flag Post

Now the game say that i can add energy to my status on level up but i don’t find it, is not implemented or you forgot?

Flag Post

Possible Bug Report.

I got 2 new ally for training and 4 on pods.

I promoted the 4 and added the 2 new ones but clicking on one of them i got a message saying “This unit is already training, please select another one” but the unit was obviously not training.

I refreshed and the situation was unlocked.

Flag Post

Another Possible Bug.

I was in arena attacking a player and i found myself fighting him with his same equipment (a simple Vibranium Baton and no armor) in place of my equipment, i have done the battle 3 times with the same effect, only by chosing another player the problem was solved.

In the match my armor and health was normally shown, armor was completely ignored and i won cause i got a lot more life.

Flag Post

Sometimes my troop get stucked on training P.O.D.s and show this mensage, when i try promote, " Looks like this unit is not training. Please email Support@mososh.com if you are have trouble training."

Flag Post

My shared raids have a bug. When i open a assault, share it and unleash another diferent assault, a agent and a cyclop for example, the Health of Cyclop, on screen, change as the Health in Agent change, but its not interferes in real health of Cyclop.

Flag Post

about my stucked troop on training pod still happen, and i can solve it only by puting another new troop in pod for training, after finish the training i can promote all. stucked and new troops.

Flag Post

Akironthor and Maharid, it sounds like these issues are with data being out of sync. I discovered this morning one of my servers didn’t get a few of the updates I made in the last 24 hours. Please let me know if you continue to have issues with stuck troops or equipment displaying differently than it should.

Akironthor, I’ll look into the health issue with assaults.

Flag Post

I made a character on play.cyberpunksvs.com and now I want to play the same character on kongregate. When I named my char garet (the name on play.cyberpunksvs.com) I got a new char with lvl1. So the question is how to fix it and get my lvl28 char on kongregate?

Flag Post

For some reason, my points would increase when I level.
When I leveled, it told me that I have points to allocate, so I do, just to find that when I save it doesn’t add them to my overall. I am currently level 17 and the only points that have stuck are 15 in Thermal.
Also, more of a suggestion than a bug, but when equipping my soldiers, it would be nice if items currently equipped to my character weren’t visible.
Windows 8, Firefox 23.0.1

Flag Post

garet1, everyone playing on Kong had to start at the beginning. The characters on the play server aren’t transferrable. Sorry about that.

ACJW123, try turning off any popup blockers. Those have caused trouble with spending power points. I think the popup blocker thinks the power points code is trying to launch a popup or something.

Flag Post

It allowed my to assign points for the first couple of levels, and what of the points I have lost?

Flag Post

What is your toon’s name? I can check but I don’t think you lost any points. Here are how many you should have at different levels:

Lvl Pts
2 3
3 6
4 9
5 12
6 15
7 18
8 21
9 24
10 27
11 30
12 33
13 36
14 39
15 42
16 45
17 48
18 51
19 54
20 57
21 59
22 61
23 63
24 65
25 67

Flag Post

It seems to be fixed now, until earlier I only had 18 and no points to allocate, but after my last level (21) I got them all back

Flag Post

Bug: When you go to your ally list and have a good number of them ther is the horizontal slide bar to the right.

If you go to the bottom, select a younit, equip it, save and click “Back to units” you return to the nit screen but the scroll bar is gone, you have to click on the Uint Type Icon on the bottom to refresh and have it reappear.

Flag Post

Visual Bug: I played a mission and lost, gone AFK waiting for Health Refill but after coming back found that my health got Stuck to 0 and showing Max on timer.

Changed pages from Combact to Co-op Assault and Mission but the problem was persistent.

In the end i have done a battle and found that my health was maxed but showing wrong, here an explicative image:

Flag Post

Big Bug in raid.

I joined this raid: http://www.kongregate.com/games/mososh/cyberpunks-vs-syndicates_preview?kv_RID=5ad140a1-0ddb-11e3-ac13-22000a9d2ad4

I have done more than 7000 damage and i was missing a single hit to kill the boss.

I clicked to do the hit and a message popped up “You have to rest before attempting such a foe” or somethign like that, like i was not having enough energy (my remaining energy was 105).

I thinked that someone lese killed the boss so i refreshed to get the loot but the boss health was 43 HP like before.

So i made the killing blow ending up with 301 damage on the raid, all previous damages done was missing, i only got 2 entry level items.

This is really a bad bug.

Flag Post

it isnt i just makes you not attack so fast that others maybe also can attack

Flag Post

@skhg: If you replying to me i don’t exactly understand what you are saying, read like this is seem that you have done something to cut me out of the raid.

If you have actively done something that made me lose more than 60 energy and all my effort on that raid you have done wrong a without any right to do it.

I was attacking the raid to killing it, i was missing a single attack and the problem happened.

I remember that i was needing 3-4 attack to kill it, so i clicked the 1 energy attack in sequence but in the last click it changed in 1 button only so i supposed someone else killed the raid and i clicked “Loot” but the error message appeared and one i got in the raid again it was like i just joined.

I lost 62-63 energy cause the damage i done before the “bug” was not counted, so in my opinion is a bug, at least because it deleted me from the raid, like i used the “leave” link in place of the attack button.

When i join a raid i’ll try to get the max bonus and leave the rest to other players (i also do thins on raid i open) but if i can kill the raid inside this span i’ll do it, like all other players.

If is possible to kick users from raid (i am unaware of this option) i hope mososh will put a fix on this so users will not lose their reward.

Also i don’t see any option to limiting the damage a player can do in a raid, if there is an exploit that can make this it must be fixed or made clear.