[Esgrima 2] Fix War Factory and Shogun

4 posts

Flag Post

wf and shogun have been down for well over a month now…not a single mention of a fix or this promised “update” from the dev’s of this game…this is really irritating, had you simply came out and said “i’m too lazy to fix my game” then that would be fine I would move on to another probably, but when you promise to fix something or say your going to do something, you really should follow through, every player of this game would appreciate the game getting some attention, but the fact that I see diplom playing other games whenever i see him on here probably points out that he has no intention of fixing it…any response diplom would be appreciated here.

Flag Post

Agreed, the high level players are pretty much getting screwed, as you said if they just came out and said they weren’t going to fix it we could at least move on.

Flag Post

If you played Esgrima 1 then you would know that it would become like this. I’m sure they will keep doing this to most of they future games.

Flag Post

Wow still no fixes, yet I see they have no Problem leaving the game uP even though it barely even works anymore and collecting ad sense money….fk both the devo of this game and this site for just doing nothing but still wanting to get Paid…fk off kong