[Dawn of Darkness] Auction : Auction Result BUG

17 posts

Flag Post

User ID:12522645

On 16 August 2013
i put 3 Hero cards, which is 3 Lao card that i sell at auction separately for 15 gold each, for 24 hours. Last time i check there’s a bidder, bidding my card. But until now i haven’t get any result ( Gold/Card ), nor confirmation mail from auction.

There are several more people that have a same case with me

Please take care of this thing

Flag Post

i also am having this same problem

Flag Post

as well.

Flag Post

I also put up for auction a few cards to 3 and 1 8 pieces and an ode not sold and not refunded

Flag Post

If a card is sold but not with max bid, there seems to be a delay in giving the reward (card/gold). Wait a day and it will be there probably. I’ve read about the same problem with other people on this forum and that’s what happened.

Flag Post

Auction sucks! wait a day? It’s been 3 days, again it is sucking my cards without any notification! Please at least send me notification that YOU ARE SUCKING MY CARD :\

Flag Post

User ID: 12477145

Flag Post

i just done the same had 54 gold in auctions but nothing has come

Flag Post

Won an auction but no card (Female Barbarian) in mail.

User ID: 8738997

Thanks.
___

Edit: I’ve received the card, thank you :) .

Flag Post

it seems the result was a bit on delay, just wait patiently :)

Flag Post

anyone please tell me how to write to tech support. This auction is making me crazy, just swallowing everything. I had 5-6 cards for sale, there were bids, after auction finished, no cards, no money no honey! Pissing me off, already more than 10-15 cards just lost!

Flag Post

User ID: 12477145

Flag Post

Received :\

Flag Post

User ID:7047512

Bid a card in auction. it is finished. don’t know if i won the bid or not. but i’m sure I lost. no gold nor card on my end. pls check

Flag Post

User ID : 3917439
Around 1/2 days ago, i bid on 3 Male Rogue cards.
By right, I should have won because it was stated that I am the highest bidder until less than 30 mins.
However, there was not any cards being sent to me (nor gold, if i lost)

Flag Post

1214718 same problem

Flag Post

If i got a silver for every post like this, all my equips could be enhanced to level 100.

Wait for 1, 2 even 3 days and if you still didn’t get the gold or cards contact them through the support email. It is completely possible that you receive your rewards a few days after the auction has ended, as has been indicated in many posts before.