[BigHeadBash] Clans(DUh) - _ -

5 posts

Flag Post

Yup, clans would be one of the best updates o the game, a good clan system improves the game a lot, makes players more dedicate and gives them one more great reason to play this game, yup :I.

Flag Post

dragon u suck

Flag Post

says the guy that tracked this thread from looking at my recent posts and came to it and posted a stupid comment……..

Flag Post

You kind of do though.

You don’t even explain this clan idea at all, I can imagine it’s hard for the developers to see what you’re even getting at here.

The game needs a more active main chat before anything like clans can happen in the first place, you really are getting too far ahead of yourself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by platypusman8:

You kind of do though.

You don’t even explain this clan idea at all, I can imagine it’s hard for the developers to see what you’re even getting at here.

The game needs a more active main chat before anything like clans can happen in the first place, you really are getting too far ahead of yourself.

:O……….. this is not only a kong game, many players are playing it over facebook……. so i was making a suggestion for the game =_=, and its not hard for them to see waht im getting it, because the only thing i said is that it would be good to make a clan system, ofcourse i have some great ideas of how it will work, but developers arent stupid.