[Rajya] Bugs

16 posts

Flag Post

Following the tutorial I built Academia and asigne one worker to it and yet when i try to research, a pop up tells me that i have to build academia first.

Flag Post

when trying the tutorial I tried to build academia but the tutorial arrow disappeared and I couldn’t open the city buildings window

Flag Post
Originally posted by mia1010:

Following the tutorial I built Academia and asigne one worker to it and yet when i try to research, a pop up tells me that i have to build academia first.

It looks like this bug is still unfixed. I have already built the academy, but it wouldn’t allow me to continue the tutorial.

Flag Post

I managed to get through most of the tutorial without a hitch, but near the end of it found myself 100 Glass short of instantly finishing the “Mining” research. I wandered around the interface a bit and found the Rename City option (inside the City Hall), which I proceeded to use — this caused a loading circle to appear and become stuck on my screen, requiring me to refresh the browser to get rid of it. The silver lining in having to refresh was that I found 100 more Glass with which I could finish the Mining research and get on with the tutorial.

I’ve also found that the construction progress bar disappears, if you try to assign more Peasants than you have to work in any (other) building. The bar will reappear once the game is reloaded.

My level 5 City Hall is now unable to view any menu section other than “Building”, see image below. I suspect it might have something to do with the Storage building.

Flag Post

Thank you all – will fix all of them!

Flag Post

Okay, there’s a lot of bugs involving founding additional cities. I’ll list some here.

• Kong stats aren’t updating properly (still 1 city)
  • New cities already have all previously unlocked inventions. I’m guessing I’m intended to research each one up individually, judging by the lack of city walls on my second city.
  • Trade functionality between cities is very messy looking and gives a weird error message saying I need to go to the world map (which I already am).

Flag Post

My research of construction is at 33% and holding. the time is listed at -5m 30s. When I try to speed up there is no effect on the time, or on the number of the research speeding up items I own, though I do get a pop up message saying invention speed accelerated.
I’m not sure a game should be trying to get beta tested until it’s possible to make it through the tutorial. Good luck with your project.

Flag Post

Wufu – did you try refresh, sometimes, if connection have been lost, time counter get glitch. This hasn’t been noticed before!

Flag Post

More bugs/questions:

• After founding my fourth city, I cannot seem to create any more. Attempting to do so, however, still removes the settler and returns the error message “Failed to create new city!”
  • Does the windmill do anything right now? It seems rather expensive to just sit there and seemingly do nothing for me.

Flag Post

There should be limit 5 cities per player (we will check what is going on there).
Windmill every level gives +5% wheat production and holds +50 wheat (there is Bug – information write in white color, will be fixed with next update)

Flag Post

As you see, button “Declare War” don’t work, this Bug was fixed, but… again the same! We are really sorry for that and working to make it work.
Info about progress will be updated!

Flag Post

I attempted to sell something in the market from my main city, and purchase it from one of my other cities. The resource from my main and the money from my secondary were deducted, but the trade did not seem to go through.

Also, the inter-city trade menu on the world map (intended for trading between your own cities) looks horribly broken and doesn’t have any functional use as far as I can tell.

Additionally, I now have a level 10 Town Hall — but am unable to build a second resource building of any type.

Flag Post

Is there any way to decrease amount of peasants coming into city because they are coming to quickly and I can not gain any food to make my 2nd city?

Flag Post
Originally posted by antthegreat1:

Is there any way to decrease amount of peasants coming into city because they are coming to quickly and I can not gain any food to make my 2nd city?

Place all of your grain on the market until your peasants start dying/leaving, but make sure to put the grain on for however much money you have. The price you set is for each one. When you get down to 0 peasants, remove your grain from the market and see how much you’re making per hour with no peasants.

Flag Post

WOOOO What happen the game got reset or something?

Flag Post

I have 3 cities but on Highscore it only says one and How do I trade between them? I open World Map,click one of the other cities click on trade but it says “use World Map to open trade between cities”