[Legacy of Heroes] Game over T_T

15 posts

Flag Post

“Hello Emergents,
By now you have heard that we are no longer supporting Legacy of Heroes and will be closing the doors to the game on December 31, 2013. Even though the game will be shutting down, we still want you all to have as much fun as you possibly can. Because this game was always meant to be for the players, we want to know how you want to see Heroes sent off. Do you want to see special types of events , legendaries only phantom drafts, how about free LC on a specific day? Let us know what kind of fun events you would like to see between now and December 31, 2013.

This thread is not a discussion. Please only respond if you are providing a constructive suggestion. Thank You!"

posted from original forum

http://www.lohgame.com/forum/showthread.php?9205-Legacy-of-Heroes-Event-Suggestions

T_T

Flag Post

I would like to see a return of a mega brawl, though to which one i think should be decided by popular vote.

Flag Post

Is sad day

Flag Post

Please please please please please accept new players. It’s not fair at all to us badge hunters that we aren’t allowed to start playing the game to get the badges.

Flag Post

If you just want to play the game for the badges and not to experience the game itself, you have no reason to complain. You have literally thousands of other badges to get out there so please get over it and let us mourn the loss of our favorite game in peace.

Flag Post

This can’t be true….Plz God…Let it not be so…

C’mon;…this has to be a joke or something right…
This was the best thing to happened to me since I first started reading comic books and fanfiction.

I always pictured that this would go for a long time with people from around the globe finding this to be fun, young and old.
It looked so good that I was surprised that it hasn’t been ported to Facebook or something..

I like LOH so much that I hoped that amateur author would make new Storylines and AUs making the ‘what if’s" into compeling standalone stories. In fact I wanted this to be a worldwide phenomenon such as the marvel comics and hopefully years later into a (series of) film(s).

GOD WHY MUST THIS BE TAKEN FROM ME?!?!? My life has adjusted to this and the last few months were actually challenging.
Now, like everything else..must it be taken from me as well….?!

SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THIS IS SOME RIDICULOUSLY MESSED UP JOKE FROM SOME PUNK HACKER…..PLEASE

Flag Post
Originally posted by Setirb:

If you just want to play the game for the badges and not to experience the game itself, you have no reason to complain. You have literally thousands of other badges to get out there so please get over it and let us mourn the loss of our favorite game in peace.

I do want to experience the game. The problem is that they aren’t letting me do that.

Flag Post

Really? Because in your previous post you clearly stated you just want to start playing to get the badges. Though luck, you’re too late now. Don’t worry after the game closes and it’s removed from kong the badges will also go away so you wont end up losing anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Setirb:

Really? Because in your previous post you clearly stated you just want to start playing to get the badges. Though luck, you’re too late now. Don’t worry after the game closes and it’s removed from kong the badges will also go away so you wont end up losing anything.

The badges are my reason to start playing yes. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not experiencing or want to experience the games I play to get the badges. You can’t experience a game without playing it, and to play it there has to be a reason to start playing it (even though the reason can be that you randomly started that game or that you’ve heard good about the game).

Flag Post

Any chance of releasing an offline version? I will miss this game.

Flag Post

Agh. I just started this game recently and thought it was incredible. I’m really bummed that the farewell comes so soon after I got into it. Is there any way to save it?

Flag Post

And this is why I will never spend money again on Kong. This always happens to games I like. They mess them up and shut them down or abandon them. Lame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by efgamer:

And this is why I will never spend money again on Kong. This always happens to games I like. They mess them up and shut them down or abandon them. Lame.

Can’t fault Kong for a developer’s choice to take the game down. This one was available on multiple platforms, and all are closing down at the end of the year, so it’s not like the developer chose to withdraw support just from Kong to focus on the Facebook version like some others that I’ve played.

Flag Post

You can fault the developer for throwing this game in the trash by designing turn 1 win combos all over the place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lencrennis:

You can fault the developer for throwing this game in the trash by designing turn 1 win combos all over the place.

You can fault yourself for being noob and using decks that lose to extremely difficult to pull glass cannon deck that can win in 1 turn every once in a blue moon.

Unless you are talking about fights VS AI… Still your own fault for not knowing how to build a deck that loses in 1 turn against a deck that you know what cards and strategies uses.