[Esgrima 2] Esgrima 3 Question/ Suggestions (locked)

28 posts

Flag Post

b) would allow more customization

Kinda like the difference between beginner and advanced gameplay from the sound of it ^^

Flag Post

I vote for Esgrima 3

Flag Post

no gold or stuff i only want denar stuff to buy

Flag Post

b) Is what I like. and it would be cool if you added more to the reputation so you can buy or get skills from it just a thought. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartan1026:

no gold or stuff i only want denar stuff to buy

a) Not answering the question
b) You realise devs have to make a living somehow right? No-one is forcing you to buy gold, and the drop from daily bosses is fair enough.

Originally posted by superbuttbuffalo:

b) Is what I like. and it would be cool if you added more to the reputation so you can buy or get skills from it just a thought. :P

If you’re looking for other suggestions, i’ve got a whole list of them. But it really depends on what the similarities between e3 and e1/e2 are.

Flag Post

I pick B :D

Flag Post

vote B,

Flag Post

i choose b

Flag Post

Vote B

Flag Post

One of the things I loved about runescape from way back in the day is that you could be a jack of all trades and do w/e you feel like at the time. If you want to blend an archer/mage/swordweilder, go for it, if you wanted to just shoot arrows, go for it, you were not restricted. That’s why I’d vote A. There is nothing to stop people from playing one type the entire time, but it allows people like us to do errything. Maybe only allow changing of classes outside of battle or something.

Also, a random quest giver. Tells you to go x of y every day from some reward. Makes games more amusing. And a marketplace…any game with no marketplace system always makes me sad. That’s all I can think of at this moment.

Flag Post

I want B!

Flag Post

You should change the name to Lagrima3 if its anything like Esgrima2 :-P

Flag Post
Originally posted by diploms1:

E1 and E2 were developed by students who didn’t do it for the revenue

Can a student carry on with this as a project?

Originally posted by diploms1:

{If you have any other suggestions for Esgrima III, feel free to write them here}

If you want suggestions, you’ll need to give a bit more detail about gameplay. If elite items are to be crafted, are the materials going to be farmable or mined like e2? If mined, you should think about implementing some kind of ore refinery, where commons can be turned into rares.
Is there going to be a guild system? If so, it should be a bit more involved: leveling up could be done by quests instead of just pvp.

Flag Post

Sure, I understand you don’t want to reveal too much, it’s just hard to give suggestions with no knowledge at all (e.g. refinery if there’s no mining – completely pointless suggestion). Anything you want to reveal is nice though :)

For combat, my preference would be to stick with a), but c) could work as well. Both styles have worked with other games, but I think a lack of mana could be a downfall, so not b).

Flag Post

ya id go with stain on a) and c)

Flag Post

Ya A) and C).

Flag Post

I’d prefer A), for other suggestions I would say an in-game mute button is essential after playing Esgrima 2

Flag Post

can i suggest something for e3, can u add more class like rifle man, dual light sabre/knife, guardian (not with lance but sword and light shield) , support class as like pirate that use cannon or bomb.
second suggestion, can u add a pet that like support dmg or maybe a healer.

that my suggestion for e3 game and soz for bad english

Flag Post

Wouldn’t adding a pet that can heal defeat the purpose of a cleric?

Flag Post

I like A) and C)

Flag Post

A) or C). Also, to answer the first question, I don’t really know. B) is kinda a bad choice for me, since I don’t know what to spend the points on, so I end up stocking up of points, rather than spending them on something. I’d rather let it be like E2, where every stat goes up every time you lvl up, but choice B) seems so popular. I dunno.

Flag Post

I would say the same as Ivan. I also like the jack of all trades type play. for the second I pick A.

Flag Post

Oh and are there going to be any more areas involving keys to enter them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by drew1225:

Oh and are there going to be any more areas involving keys to enter them?

No

Flag Post

so basically there’s no point in supporting this developer is there…from what i’ve been able to gather from talking to a couple ppl that everytime something screws up and they can’t fix, they just start a new esgrima title…i’m curious if this is the case why should we even bother offering suggestions