[Dawn of Darkness] auction loss of card

12 posts

Flag Post

Hey,

I’ve had a wild card up in auction, I then cancelled bid, because the price was to high and now the card is gone :s
Any tips?

Flag Post

Have you checked your mailbox?

Flag Post

Nope, just found it! Thanks!
By the way, is this also the way you get auction gold? Because I’ve sold 3 cards, but haven’t gotten any gold, but still 3 other cards are in auction.

Flag Post

Never mind!
Thank you!

Flag Post

I have not played this game in a while, have there been any new updates? And I mean big ones.

Flag Post

I sold three cards but didn’t get the money. No mail, no attachment, no nothing. Is there a waiting time or something like that?

Flag Post

Yeah, Kind of. It takes forever to deliever your Cards back or the Gold you gained from the sale. Really annoying.

Flag Post

i bought and paid for a meditation card at auction yesterday but the card never showed up in my inbox. the 50 gold is gone though! i tried to bid on another, and it took the gold again!!

Flag Post

I am bumping this thread up, because this is a big problem. I am missing SEVERAL cards now that I bid on, and no, I was not outbid. The auction for these cards is over, and has been for at least 8 – 10 hours now, but I have not received the cards. The ones that have not been delivered so far, are 3 phoenix, 3 – 6 Forrester, and a Jason, and a Theodor. I.G.G., this is absolutely unacceptable for cards to disappear like this. I don’t know if the majority of the sellers have received payment yet, but I know of at least one who hasn’t received the gold I paid. There seems to be something massively wrong with the system/servers/whatever, and you need to look into this and FIX it. This is not silver we’re talking about losing, this is real money people are spending for virtual material. If this issue does not get fixed, YOU could be held responsible since this is YOUR game, and you are basically defrauding people by not delivering the items that people are paying for, as well as stealing people’s money if the payment is not being delivered to the sellers! And judging from the posts in this thread, this has been an issue for a LONG time.

Edited to add: Thank you for finally delivering the cards. I hope that in the future, cards will be delivered more promptly after the auction ends.

Flag Post

cards can take up to 24 hours to be delivered after an auction. and threatening a chinese game company with a lawsuit really isnt going to get you anywhere.

Flag Post

Auction cards may take up to Twenty-Four (24) hours as Caldinda mentioned, and she is sadly right that threatening to sue them won’t do anything, but appealing to Kongregate may be an option if you are not given a satisfactory answer within two (2) to three (3) business days by an IGG representative via one of their contact methods. I can’t guarantee it’ll go very far, but Kongregate does have to take some level of responsibility seeing as they host it… Sadly, however, Kongregate is fully of lazy admins and blackguards so that might take more effort than you’ll find comfortable/reasonable.

On the other hand, I’m owed actually a VERY substantial number of cards and other such rewards because they have on numerous occasions advertised in events that you’ll get reward X or reward X with bonus reward Y and didn’t receive anything because the event was improperly scripted. Auction cards should always be within Twenty-four (24) hours, but be very leery of events because as far as I’m concerned there is no guarantee you’ll win anything, regardless of what the messages might say.

Oh, and just to clarify, even still the Twenty-four (24) hours is a load of BS at points. I got a card once after roughly two (2) business days, so round about Forty-Eight (48) hours.

P.S. I take some level of responsibility for the event loss because I spent money on this game despite warnings from others about the quality of IGG’s services. That said, my reports were never responded to and I still reserve the right to file a larger scale complaint if I feel it necessary. I think I’m owed around about one hundred (100) wild cards, and about ten million (10,000,000) silver, not including various energy packs and so on. I kept mental track, but haven’t participated in events in weeks because of this and have since lost track of what I noted missing. The last event I actually really participated in was the Treasure Hunt and I think some Pachinko slots rounds. All events that I didn’t receive rewards on were events prior to those two.

Flag Post

are you check your portfolio? maybe is not good O_O