[Galaxy Life] Alternatives to Galaxy Life

16 posts

Flag Post

Any ideas of alternative RTS (real-time strategy) games where we might apply our gaming time? Would be interesting to have some of GL’s more active players all in one team/alliance/clan/group.

Flag Post
  • Last stand: Dead Zone (You are stranded in a city, need to recruit food water supplies, and have to devekope your shelter. no option for alliances)
  • Galaxy Online ( Space and intergalactic battles. Option for alliances, but classed as a hardcore/tough to grasp game.)

These two were promoted by kong with items during bym shutdown, And I am expecting them to be promoted again.
Besides from that:

• Dawn of the Dragons (Dont have a clue what the key to this game is, but it offers the option for guilds)
  • Heroes of Gaia (sounds like raising your kingdom, using heroes and equipment, offers the option for alliances)
  • Realm of the Mad God (MMO shooter, goldengolden is one of the top scorers here (You might know him from shadow dragons;) ))
  • Game of Thrones Ascent. (you are a noble, choose your house, and folow the storyline of the books. Not sure, but I thought there was the option for guilds/alliances).

Flag Post

Ohhh! Chained! Can I join your new group!?

Flag Post

Rise of Mythos has a guild system where you actually get rewards for fighting interactively with guild members. I like this one.
Dawn of Dragons has a guild system but you just fight alone in guild fights.

Flag Post

Try Clash of Clans even though it’s basically a piece of ****

Flag Post

Last Stand is ok, but seems a bit too masculine for the bulk of GL’ers to follow? No offense intended. I just think zombies are awesome for me, but I am sure not everyone would agree. That being said, I have played Last Stand a bit and it might really shine if we develop communities. My 2 coppers…

Flag Post

I think I am just going to stick to TF2 and other f2p games on steam. (aslong as its not ubi-soft)

Flag Post

I was gonna try Fantasy Online it turns out it’s closing too and just the day after GL is closing.

In the other hand.. I got another replacement. Shell Shock Live 2

Flag Post

Correct to Wave. Last Stand: Dead Zone has added an alliance feature. Have not used the alliance piece of it and don’t really know how well it works. I was back and forth between Dead Zone and GL before I made some friends on GL and got hooked. I’ve enjoyed the community of GL and the game. Wasn’t sure that would happen again after BYM. BYM was my first time on a game site and having a chat community.

Flag Post

I’m really liking ‘Battle Conquest’

Flag Post

Vega Conflict is something interesting to look into.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

• Last stand: Dead Zone (You are stranded in a city, need to recruit food water supplies, and have to devekope your shelter. no option for alliances)
  • Galaxy Online ( Space and intergalactic battles. Option for alliances, but classed as a hardcore/tough to grasp game.)
  • These two were promoted by kong with items during bym shutdown, And I am expecting them to be promoted again.
    Besides from that:

• Dawn of the Dragons (Dont have a clue what the key to this game is, but it offers the option for guilds)
    • Heroes of Gaia (sounds like raising your kingdom, using heroes and equipment, offers the option for alliances)
    • Realm of the Mad God (MMO shooter, goldengolden is one of the top scorers here (You might know him from shadow dragons;) ))
    • Game of Thrones Ascent. (you are a noble, choose your house, and folow the storyline of the books. Not sure, but I thought there was the option for guilds/alliances).

I actually once tried Dead Zone, it was laggy as hell. Idk why, but it was. & it crashed multiple times. But Union City(last stand 3, dead zone is 4, occuring about 5-7 months after 3(Day 350 of the zombie crisis/epidemic is when Dead Zone picks up)) wasn’t laggy at all & I easily completed it xD.

Galaxy online also lagged a little but what turned me off it is there was no visible tutorial, I just started by staring at my 4 buildings, having no idea what to do. The animations were jerky & overall not my type.

The next 3 have no idea. Game of thrones I played but it’s not so much of a base building/pvp game but more of a rpg with a few pvp conflicts. There’s collecting silver, crafting, etc, building with crafted materials, but idk, it just seems….too slow paced even for this genre, & once you can’t advance in the story anymore without waiting a while, it gets boring(The story is REALLY good, its the best part & about the only thing i like about it).

Worth trying out DotD, HoG, & RotMG tho.
@zys, thats on failbook. & made by the mostly unforgivable kix.

Flag Post

No more suggestions? :(

Flag Post

What about Mob Wars? Or is that too Facebook-y? :)

Flag Post

Do realm of the mad god its fun
i played that for a year

Flag Post
Originally posted by nukydel:

I’ve settled 4 replacements for GL……. they’re 1 Kong game 1 random game and 2 stupid FB games (ikr)

The 2 stupid FB games