[Backyard Monsters] Vets?

105 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone… I know it has been a loooooooooooooooooooong time and I know BYM recently (Within this year) Discontinued… So I wanted to see how all the vets are and who’s still on and active…?

Flag Post

Errmahgerd this game this game nostalgia nostalgia too much nostalgia I don’t play it anymore. If you guys want to know, I used to play, and I was rather active in the forums, though only like, level 30 in-game, and I made some guide things and a terrible guild-thing that did nothing at all. I also helped get everyone mad at KIXEYE somehow. I don’t remember you, relly, but meh.

Flag Post

Still with KIX, playing VC. :P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m playing Galaxy Life now. TDK and Teutoburg Forest merged on that game to form Cult of War. We’re the highest ranked undefeated alliance there is. After Galaxy Life is taken down I don’t know what I’ll do, possibly Battle Conquest.

Flag Post

same goes for me as andy stated. Tried fb bym, but couldnt grasp the new concept :/.

Flag Post

I stuck with FB BYM for a while. We teamed up with WMD and hit a couple of Titan maps, completely sweeping a few of them until the Titans brought in hackers. I think we did very well there, given we forced the Titans to hack to stop our offense.

Anyway, KIXEYE stopped supporting the game, and now the game is filled with hackers. Everybody who was discretely hacking suddenly realized there was no need to be discrete anymore. The hacking situation is even worse on FB than it ever was on Kong, and that’s saying something. So, I’m done with BYM for good now :P

Flag Post

I was probably the most loved and contributing of all the vets here. I stay away from kong hosted mmos now though, as they’re less than trustworthy.

You probably don’t know who I am though, making the response utterly pointless…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nebul:

I was probably the most loved and contributing of all the vets here. I stay away from kong hosted mmos now though, as they’re less than trustworthy.

You probably don’t know who I am though, making the response utterly pointless…

I know who you are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nebul:

I wouldn’t go as far as to say that, really.
But potentially you can see any game removed if the developer wants it to be that way.
Anyway, hi.

Flag Post

V, it’s probably due to the odd track-record he’s run into. First BYM, now GL, the only two kong MMOs he’s put time into… poof :’]

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

V, it’s probably due to the odd track-record he’s run into. First BYM, now GL, the only two kong MMOs he’s put time into… poof :’]

It’s kinda like building a sandcastle a few hours before high-tide. You get your castle to look all nice and then CRASH! Nothing left, gone, forever lost, never to be seen again… It really hurts my feelings and stuff man…

Flag Post

Here’s the thing with me now, I jump on BYM the month it comes out on kong, stay for 2 years, leave 2-3 months just before the game truly dies while laughing at the fools staying behind trying to make sense of the hackers. :’]

Now I’m in VC, playing since the very beginning with good ties with the team, at least another good 2 years before I make my timely exit again.

Face in Nebul, you need to know when to build sandcastles :]

Flag Post

Here’s the thing with me now, I jump on BYM the month it comes out on kong, stay for 2 years, leave 2-3 months just before the game truly dies while laughing at the fools staying behind trying to make sense of the hackers. :’]

Now I’m in VC, playing since the very beginning with good ties with the team, at least another good 2 years before I make my timely exit again.

Face in Nebul, you need to know when to build sandcastles :]

Zyz, you’re making unfounded conclusions again! What you’re telling me is to be a superior plan is pretty much how my experience went over.

1)Play from the beginning

2)Notice hackers and stop investing time once they get out-of-hand(St.Gyan1010 and every kiddo to follow)

3)Taunt the community for whining about the game everything under the sun

4) Stick around long after the game has been shutdown because why not?

As far as I can tell our gaming experience has been nearly identical, yet you still find room for criticism. Who am I kidding though, that’s exactly why you’re so cute in the first place.

Also, they took your sandcastle too buddy.;)

Flag Post

Hey, they can’t take what I knocked down myself… ;)

That is the fun of building sandcastles isn’t it? Knocking your own down and all those around you… friend or enemy :]

Call them unfounded conclusions all you want, but considering I made them, it means I must have found them somewhere.

Flag Post

Hey, they can’t take what I knocked down myself… ;)

That is the fun of building sandcastles isn’t it? Knocking your own down and all those around you… friend or enemy :]

Call them unfounded conclusions all you want, but considering I made them, it means I must have found them somewhere.

Oh my, zyz you’ve done it again.

The hackers knocked the sandcastle down through their presence. Destroying/abandoning something in the face of destruction is basically the same as waiting until the unopposed force destroys it anyway. That’s like saying that the hurricane didn’t destroy your house because you tore it down before the hurricane hit the area.

Also, you very well pointed out the flaw in your own logic by saying that you made your conclusion rather than looking at the entire story to find its true conclusion. Finding and creating are two different things I’m afraid.

I know you’ve had an itch for this, so I pass turn>>>

Flag Post

Giving a thief your money so he doesn’t steal it would also be another logical trick you want to add to that list! :D

You act like things don’t make sense just because they don’t make sense. Take selling your car for gas money, what if that gas is a natural gas reservoir you’re investing in? Or if that gas money is going to another car? Or better yet, it is to ignite the residence of a certain bular character beginning with “Frone”?

Pointing out flaws is always fine, I point out flaws in myself, you point out flaws at me, everyone’s pointing out flaws. It’s a perfect equilibrium. I made my conclusion, I also looked at the entire story, I simply chose to ignore it.

I will now kick the ball into my own net, it is your turn once again.

Winning by losing, eh?

Flag Post

Giving a thief your money so he doesn’t steal it would also be another logical trick you want to add to that list! :D

You act like things don’t make sense just because they don’t make sense. Take selling your car for gas money, what if that gas is a natural gas reservoir you’re investing in? Or if that gas money is going to another car? Or better yet, it is to ignite the residence of a certain bular character beginning with “Frone”?

Pointing out flaws is always fine, I point out flaws in myself, you point out flaws at me, everyone’s pointing out flaws. It’s a perfect equilibrium. I made my conclusion, I also looked at the entire story, I simply chose to ignore it.

I will now kick the ball into my own net, it is your turn once again.

Winning by losing, eh?

Nice try, but once again you’ve left yourself wide open.

You very well know that your examples are digressive from the initial point that was made. Sure you can make a logical pattern once you change the variables, but the variables were never in question. The fact that you even throw in those digressive variables shows that you’re trying to change the subject rather than submit to the fact that your initial statement was illogical.

On top of that you have to resort to a lie to achieve any sort of footing to justify your other logical misstep of fabricating pieces of the story. It’s impossible for you to draw a conclusion about my time spent here because you don’t know the main account that I used to play this game.

Also, the extra jab at me about lighting me on fire is a total distraction. It’s a nice touch however, as it would get most people on that level by which you could then further guide them to failure.

Now that I’ve totally picked that apart, much to my amusement, it’s your turn>>>

Flag Post

If the change of subjects are the point you’re trying to get across as the sole undermining factor in my case, you sir, are painfully mistaken.

Stopping change only shows stubbornness, pulling the boat of happiness only draws it further away, pushing away the boat of misery does nothing to correct its path.

The winds of change are blowing, you can’t stop them.

You call them lies yet you fail to construct truths yourself, you cannot smash even a weak tower if your mallet is made out of spaghetti.

Get those noodles into your head and start churning them, you’re on the button.

Flag Post

If the change of subjects are the point you’re trying to get across as the sole undermining factor in my case, you sir, are painfully mistaken.

Stopping change only shows stubbornness, pulling the boat of happiness only draws it further away, pushing away the boat of misery does nothing to correct its path.

The winds of change are blowing, you can’t stop them.

You call them lies yet you fail to construct truths yourself, you cannot smash even a weak tower if your mallet is made out of spaghetti.

Get those noodles into your head and start churning them, you’re on the button.

Okay then, right here is probably a good place to stop.

You’re trying to bullshit the ultimate bullshitter and it’s not working very well. We can truly continue if you want, but I don’t think you really have a leg to stand on at this point if all you can muster are reiterations guised with figurative language.

We could do a new topic if you would like.

Flag Post

Peanuts, peanuts are good.

Either that or we could argue about your ego.

“Ultimate bullshitter” would be a good place to start. :)

Flag Post

Peanuts, peanuts are good.

Either that or we could argue about your ego.

“Ultimate bullshitter” would be a good place to start. :)

What’s to argue? Peanuts are delicious and both of our egos are so massive that whenever we meet it’s like two blimps crashing together.

I would much prefer that we discuss one of your attributes instead, maybe your unyielding persistence?

Would you say that attribute leans more towards nature or nurture in acquiring it?

Flag Post

Oh hush now, I yield sometimes… don’t let my ego inflate more (Pun intended).

A question that has always raced through my mind is your preference in applying a constant facade rather than revealing your true identity.

It’s a puzzling thing, you’re an intelligent troll that is flexible enough to escape predicaments yet you never seem to put yourself out there, always relying on another alt, another facsimile, another dummy to convey the story of Nebul.

Who are you?

Flag Post

Only your father. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by soapnumba1:

Only your father. :)

Cool, my yes man came.

Glad you responded to my Steam message this quickly! :D