[Chaos Rage] [Bug]Double Stamina!

21 posts

Flag Post

I have been shocked to notice no one has reported this bug, this bug was spread around in Server 1 by Sinius and Ducky, to gain excessive advantages, when they discovered this bug, they obviously REFUSED to report it, to keep their advantages.

At 12:00 and 18:00 players are meant to gain 20 stamina, however, this bug allows people to obtain 40 stamina instead of 20, allowing people to gain 80 stamina, plus 50 stamina from guild shop.

Another bug that these two players have kept from players, is that at 00:00 a player gains 100 Stamina, HOWEVER! I discovered that you actually get 100 stamina 20 seconds before the server resets.

If you use all 100 Stamina before 00:00 you can get another 100 stamina if you refresh.

The way these players did this is by doing AFK Single player dungeon, and using Vouchers to use all of their stamina right away, then refreshing to get another 100 stamina.

The reason I’m mentioning the players who found this bug, is because this is the fourth bug they have known about, and not reported.

I will now show exactly how much Stamina this bug and EXPLOIT, allows players to obtain.

100 Stamina at 23:59
100 Stamina at 00:00
20 Stamina at 12:00
20 Stamina more at 12:01
20 Stamina at 18:00
20 Stamina more at 18:01

This adds up to 280 Stamina

140 extra stamina is gained through this bug and exploit, that these players and their friends have refused to report!

Flag Post

Hi dear InVasNox, maybe they use stamina potion?

Flag Post

No, They announced it to everyone in their guild, and I have tested this.

I make sure to test any Bug i hear about or find, before making a full report on it. :)

Flag Post

Hi, would you please leave your the screenshot link of this announced?

Flag Post

Unfortunately I didn’t take a screen shot, I left server 1 after Server 2 came up.

But I assure you, they do use these exploits, and did tell everyone about it.

However, I hope this bug gets fixed.

Flag Post

Hi InVasNox, maybe next time you find them again should to capture that screenshot. Then we will help you check your problem.

Flag Post

I can post a screen shot of me getting 40 Stamina at 12:00 if that would help, Currently i have 2 Stamina, and at 12:00 i can have 42, this will show on your records and perhaps help fix this bug.

Flag Post

InVasNox, i am in their Guild and i never knew this trick you are talking about.
But if this true, this thing must be fixed.

Flag Post

Thank you for your report, we will check this case.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InVasNox:

I can post a screen shot of me getting 40 Stamina at 12:00 if that would help, Currently i have 2 Stamina, and at 12:00 i can have 42, this will show on your records and perhaps help fix this bug.

Hi, could you please tell us when(the date) you get 40 Stamina? Thank you.

Flag Post

Today at 12:00 server time I will obtain 40 stamina, please check records, then please try to correct this bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InVasNox:

Today at 12:00 server time I will obtain 40 stamina, please check records, then please try to correct this bug.

Thank you for your reply.

Flag Post

I just noticed a few things in this thread that aren’t right:
1) Posting the names of people, even if they are guilty of something, is never allowed.
the only moment where you need to make names is to the Devs and if they ask you that thing;

2) Since you don’t who was online or not when the made that announcement, and if they really made it, you shouldn’t accuse people around those players. Saying “everyone in their Guild” or “everyone”(clearly on S1) gives the wrong idea that everybody on S1 or in that Guild is guilty of using that exploit or bug and this isn’t true.
People may also have joined their Guild or S1 between their announcement and this thread, and clearly they are innocent.

Also, telling a certain bug or exploit to somebody doesn’t make that person guilty of using that particular bug or exploit ( nobody, including you and me, knows if that person will really use it).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wistler:

I just noticed a few things in this thread that aren’t right:
1) Posting the names of people, even if they are guilty of something, is never allowed.
the only moment where you need to make names is to the Devs and if they ask you that thing;

2) Since you don’t who was online or not when the made that announcement, and if they really made it, you shouldn’t accuse people around those players. Saying “everyone in their Guild” or “everyone”(clearly on S1) gives the wrong idea that everybody on S1 or in that Guild is guilty of using that exploit or bug and this isn’t true.
People may also have joined their Guild or S1 between their announcement and this thread, and clearly they are innocent.

Also, telling a certain bug or exploit to somebody doesn’t make that person guilty of using that particular bug or exploit ( nobody, including you and me, knows if that person will really use it).

Normally I wouldn’t publicly list the people who spread the bug, however, as I said, this is the fourth bug they have known about, or discovered and didn’t report it.

Also, every complaint you have, can be monitored by checking the logs of the people, so really, you have no reason to complain, if they aren’t guilty, their game logs will show it.

However, let’s check the Reporting records quickly, I’ve reported several game-breaking bugs/exploits, they haven’t reported one, and these twp have playeed since beta…….hmmmmm……..something seems out of place there doesn’t it? Use some common sense, and it works wonders.

Flag Post

Never Allowed means Never Allowed, and it doesn’t care about how many Reports you made or the reason why you think that you are allowed to post their names.
Using you words " Use some common sense, and it works wonders".

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wistler:

Never Allowed means Never Allowed, and it doesn’t care about how many Reports you made or the reason why you think that you are allowed to post their names.
Using you words " Use some common sense, and it works wonders".

I’m not going to argue this, if you check other bug report threads, the Mods and Devs REQUEST me to tell them who the abusers are, i’m the one that said i’d send them private messages out of respect.

I’m tired of their friends coming on here and trying to defend them and argue stuff, if you read the bug report threads, you’d see that they have ASKED me to post their user names.

Flag Post

Hi, wistler and invasnox, we need their character name to check how this bug work, then we can fix it quickly.

Flag Post

InnVasNox, i am not defending them and i am not saying that you don’t have to tell to the Devs their usernames: all i am saying is that you should have done it with a PM not with a post.
And they requested you to do it in that way.

Flag Post

Hi, thank you for your patience, I am so sorry to keep you waiting, the question you provide is still on the checking process, we will reply to you as soon as we confirm.

Flag Post

I tested this yesterday, and it still works, so the bug is still active.

Flag Post

Hi, sorry, we need to take time to check for further information about your mentioned issue. We will reply to you after checking. Thank you very much for your understanding.