[Business Tycoon Online] BTO Temporary Maintenance on November 13

7 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

We hereby to inform you there will be a temporary maintenance at 23:00 PST on November 13. The maintenance may last 2 hours till 01:00 PST on November 14.

For the inconvenience caused by the conversion from PDT to PST, BTO players who have registered before November 13 can receive the following items as compensation before November 18, 2013 23:59 PST.

Store revenue*12 Hours, Store Upgrade Coupon*50, Lv.1 PD Manual*5, Superfish Soup(100 points)5, Gratis Gold100, Gold Contract*10, Quality Card*5, Legendary Gem*1.

If maintenance fails to be completed on time, the availability of the game may be delayed accordingly. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and we appreciate your support and cooperation!

Dovogame Team
November 13, 2013

Flag Post

Hi,

I’ve lost my stores and employees since yesterday! It is due to maintenace? Fairly flustrating…

Khars

Flag Post

I lost all my stores, employees, vehicles, factory, oil well, pyramid progress, everything in my warehouse, and my secretary was changed and can’t carry out as many tasks a day !!! yes I’m frustrated

Flag Post

looks like no point playing until all the stores, employees and other details are rectified

Flag Post

OK, but if this game is sooo ‘beta’, why aren’t we warned… btw I’m (was) at the beginning, but if I won’t get my stores etc. back, I’m seriously thinking on not continue this tricky game… Any compensation to change my mind?

Flag Post

Wait what I’m back in newbie hell

Flag Post

You think you have it bad? MY entire update for my level 14 to 15 guild has been stopped. So not funny. Needs fixed. I mean we are on day 3? We have spend how much? This shoulda been fixed day one.