[Chaos Rage] New heroes, new stats, new Skills

21 posts

Flag Post

With the recent major change to the game, I believe the current players should be able to get 2 free Transfer pills.

Most of the heroes people used prior to this change were their main heroes, and the change, as far as I can see, have completely changed the old heroes, to use completely different skills.

The free two transfer pills should appease most players, being able to transfer their hard earned hero levels to two new heroes of their choice.

However, before transferring the EXP from the older heroes to the new ones, it is strongly advised to take off any and all Astros you might have on the older heroes before transferring.

If you have 3 or more astros on a hero after transferring all their EXP to the new hero, one or more astro will be locked on the old hero, with no possible way of removing it.

Flag Post

I agree with you. What worries me is that now the gap between payers and free players is higher than before.
This happens because now, Orange Heroes are truly only for payers since Orange Winesouls can be gained only with Gold.
My fear is that now free players will start to leave the game.

Flag Post

Orange and purple souls can be gained for free, by being in the top guild that wins the Dragon event, they can challenge Thor every day to obtain 50 orange souls.

I hope this puts some ease to those who choose to play freely :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by InVasNox:

Orange and purple souls can be gained for free, by being in the top guild that wins the Dragon event, they can challenge Thor every day to obtain 50 orange souls.

Event only give orange/red covenant.
Orange windsoul is currently completely not available for free players.
This issue has a significant effect on game play because most of purple or lower grade hero got nerf while many orange or higher grade hero become much stronger.
This sudden update make me regret not buying those orange hero while I could.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zneks:

Event only give orange/red covenant.
Orange windsoul is currently completely not available for free players.
This issue has a significant effect on game play because most of purple or lower grade hero got nerf while many orange or higher grade hero become much stronger.
This sudden update make me regret not buying those orange hero while I could.

Zneks, The information I supplied to everyone is very correct.

This screen shot will hopefully clear up everyones concerns.

If there are anymore concerns, please list them, and I will do my best to answer, and give the best advice available.

Flag Post

that is only for people in the top guild while the rest of the gameplayers suffer a nerf in there gameplay experience and getting beaten around on all events with no fairness in play as buyer can get them in seconds while what is available that is half the strength of what is mainly just set for buyers, would take too much time and by the time they could even get a hero half as good the buyer is exceedingly overwhelmingly powerful and people who can realize it early save themselves time. it isn’t a bad update, but I think the person could be more flexible with the hero’s. you can only get orange soulds if your a buyer that can afford it or by being in the top guild and mining those 50 everyday from that. not everyone can join the top guild. so it raises big concerns for many as there gameplay experience is affected more negatively then positively. only few would get a positive gameplay experience. and before raising a point like you can’t please everyone I am well aware of that; however, the point is to make the game enjoyable for the majority of the players you can hit whilst maintaining a profit rather than only looking at purely buyers and only basing a gameplay experience around those people. as in any game if people who aren’t big buyer or not a buyer at all begin to leave and then the buyers that were favored end up leaving because of boredom since there isn’t anyone around to keep it lively. one big thing that concerns is the ability to buy some of the best hero’s right off the bat. a buyer has an edge to obtain it faster as it is but allowing such power to be bought instantly kind of ruins it for everyone else. I can already see on the game where a lot of people’s morale is decreasing. As an experienced gamer in various fields and have pretty good sense in business I can offer ideas that could please a majority of players, whilst not effecting your income negatively. feel free to ask for my ideas (granted if you take the advice of some of your players. most don’t, but my wishful thinking is one developer is different.) to note if you need someone for coding I have good experience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Killarus:

that is only for people in the top guild while the rest of the gameplayers suffer a nerf .

Please read the event more clearly, the purple souls can be obtained by EVERY PLAYER, a guild can hold a lot of members.

Everyone suffered the changes, including players who bought items, the Developers have taken advice from the players, we are not the only servers from the game, so some changes are made based on the suggestions from other servers also, which are applied to all servers.

Please remember to space out forum posts for people to be able to read it more clearly.

I hope this answers some questions, again ,there are even events right now, that you can obtain free orange souls from recruiting other normal heroes, please check the current events going on, and remember to scroll down them, as you cannot always see all the rewards without scrolling.

Flag Post

I knew that already hence why I said don’t give me an answer that you can’t please everyone or that all servers are taken into consideration I already know that. and I said orange souls not purple. granted purple is near the same problem, but it is at least obtainable in very small amounts which I do also think needs a bit of increasing.

I do like the rest of the update though. I don’t see any problems with that as of yet. overall it is still a good game, but I am helping sort out a problem before it heads there. I don’t see a problem with certain “pay to win” items that actually just help and not just make you uber op in seconds. that is what I am heading off here and I know the trend when I see it. I hope the developer takes that into consideration if he wants to maintain a good publicity with players. If I can see that the developer is somewhat different and actually focus’s on a majority rule rather then a small group and see it’s not heading to a really bad quick cash pay to win scheme I won’t have a problem fully supporting this game.

I will be watching the future updates/tweaks with great curiosity. I won’t have my hopes high though. that isn’t due to the current situation that’s just from seeing the same trend over and over. I will be pleased; however, if I see this not heading in that trend. this also sets a framework for me on what to expect for future games that will be made on whether or not I plan to be a supporter and if I will even try to play them. I’m sure other players have the same thinking as me, so it will be interesting to see what is done next. also, don’t worry this isn’t me just bashing the game or anything like that. I’m just more straightforward is all. call this bluntly constructive criticism.

Flag Post

Oh, i didn’t know that(i didn’t notice that Gannicus/Thor are challengeable each day). This makes things easier for free players. Thank you for the answer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Killarus:

I knew that already hence why I said don’t give me an answer that you can’t please everyone or that all servers are taken into consideration I already know that. and I said orange souls not purple. granted purple is near the same problem, but it is at least obtainable in very small amounts which I do also think needs a bit of increasing.

We understand your concern, and I as a player, and as a Mod, I can honestly say, even as a Mod, I receive no special treatment, nor bonus’ towards the game itself, I have also unlocked VIP3 for myself, which has barely given me any advantages.

Unlocking Vip1 is only a $10 fee, which unlocks the ability to get unlimited purple souls, and a free set of Orange souls every day.

The unlock Thor with only spending money, and not playing the game, it would cost around $1000, if by chance a player does spend that much to obtain Thor, that is their choice, but the staff and Developers do not support that type of thing, a small donation to unlock certain features is a small request and we hope players can understand, that it is not free to host these servers :)

Ever since the update, I have taken the time to look through all the adjustments made to the heroes, and have even suggested giving every player free Transfer pills, to help with the transition, I am hopeful that they will take my advice, as they have done so in the past, in correcting a lot of bugs, and issues.

As with ever overhaul patch, there will be small problems that will need to be sorted out, we ask that players report bugs, and make suggestions for the mods and Developers to look over, as we don’t always have the time to test things on a large scale.

As a player with Vip3 unlocked, I still need to work hard every day, to keep up with the active free players, and I give them advice, and answer as many questions as I can.

Please rest assure, we do not support greedy behaviour, or unsportsmanlike conduct, the Vip players and free players get treated equally, and we will work our best to try and find a good solution to everyones concerns.

Currently, Thor is the most powerful Hero someone can obtain, we find it fair that he be obtained through an event based not on a single player, but a guild working together, he will be here for quite some time, and it will be up to everyone in the game, to either share equal chance of obtaining him, or being greedy and not allowing others the chance.

The staff hope that everyone plays fairly and have a good fun time. Thank you for your concern, and we will try to live up to your standards.

Flag Post

Regarding some changes, i think that some Events need to be reworded since now Grid is Purple and Bragi is Orange. And i still have to see a double of some events (Team Arena, Honor&Glory and now also Dragon Hegemony), this should help European players enjoy this game a lot more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wistler:

Regarding some changes, i think that some Events need to be reworded since now Grid is Purple and Bragi is Orange. And i still have to see a double of some events (Team Arena, Honor&Glory and now also Dragon Hegemony), this should help European players enjoy this game a lot more.

Thank you for bringing this up, I will talk to the Devs and staff about changing the time of Dragon hegemony, even for players in North America, it is a rather late time.

Currently 12 hours of the day is not being used for any events, and I believe shifting the events around to work better with the full 24 hour circle will be better for all players.

Flag Post

The issue is Invasnox, nobody likes him and many people have stopped playing because of his toxic comments. “I as a mod” said it like 4 times that post hahaha ….

Flag Post

I can understand your feeling about InVasNox, but this isn’t the place to start a discussion about him.

Flag Post

InVasNox, currently there is no Daily free Orange set from Tavern from VIP status.
If that was an idea in the works, it isn’t done yet.
I have also to say that Gannicus can’t be done once each day, or at least it isn’t repeatable yet.
Again, if that was an idea in the works, it isn’t done yet.

Flag Post

Zneks, The information I supplied to everyone is very correct.

This screen shot will hopefully clear up everyones concerns.

If there are anymore concerns, please list them, and I will do my best to answer, and give the best advice available.

Seem like it’s one time challenge, since I cannot fight them again today.
Will check again after today event end though.

Flag Post

InVasNox, currently there is no Daily free Orange set from Tavern from VIP status.
If that was an idea in the works, it isn’t done yet.
I have also to say that Gannicus can’t be done once each day, or at least it isn’t repeatable yet.
Again, if that was an idea in the works, it isn’t done yet.

Yes, I have noticed that also, and found it rather odd, since it does say you get one free chance as Vip1, as soon in the screen shot below.

as for fighting Gannicus and thor, i will ask about that.

Flag Post

sure it is

Flag Post

InVasNox, have you got any clues about the free Orange Winesouls for VIP and the Duels?

Flag Post

InVasNox, have you got any clues about the free Orange Winesouls for VIP and the Duels?

I have talked to the other mods about this, and more information will be supplied when it is available :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by

However, before transferring the EXP from the older heroes to the new ones, it is strongly advised to take off any and all Astros you might have on the older heroes before transferring.

But you only got this for meeting a requirement in the first week. I my self never got the transfer pills, which really annoyed me. and you can only get so far with the free heroes. the only way to be half decent is if you get vip1 for the purple heroes and even then you get dominated by orange/red heroes. so what they need to do is make a silver/voucher shop and put transfer pills and stone in there. they need a no pay part to get orange winesouls and daily or even weekly quests to get converts.