[Brave Tales] Bugs and Issues

103 posts

Flag Post

You can write about bugs and issues with the game here.

Flag Post

“Join me in Brave Tales! We have cooki… heroes!!
Play Brave Tales now>>”

Instant 1 start rating and block for SPAMMING!
STOP SPAMMING!

Flag Post

This is invite from other player. We’ll try to change the text to make it more clear.

Flag Post

The Chest with the Timer is not working.
I click on Checst and then nothing hapens, but timer is increase and when timer is zero I click again but nothing hapens.

Flag Post

After finishin all 30 missions, buttons for map and duel sometimes dissapear. There is access to the map via button on the top bar so it’s not a big problem. However, it seems like a bug so reporting ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TNTC4:

The Chest with the Timer is not working.

Yeah, we know about this issue and already working on it. It’s only visual bug, because you still receive the reward (you can check it when you got some item, that need to be put to inventory). This will be fixed in next update, now you can temporary fix it by reloading the game.

Originally posted by asgaros:

After finishin all 30 missions, buttons for map and duel sometimes dissapear. There is access to the map via button on the top bar so it’s not a big problem. However, it seems like a bug so reporting ;)

Thanks, we will check it! =)

Flag Post

There is a bug during auto duel. When enemy archer gets to the upper right corner, melee units are unable to reach her and they get stuck trying to attack her.

Flag Post

I can’t tell for sure but I think there’s a bug with character leveling. They level but it still says they’re the previous level for a while, and they can’t equip higher level equip right away. For example, my healer can’t equip a level 15 thing right now, and it says he’s level 14, but I’ve got the 560 supply mission for him, which unlocks at 15, right? What’s more, I just refreshed the browser window and now it says he’s level 15.

Flag Post

another one: after doing auto duel, the movement in supply missions is locked. I can still trigger abilities but can’t command the characters to move or attack, they just do it themselves – and lose because they’re ignoring, say, the rogue’s target. This also seems to be fixed on browser refresh.

Flag Post

There is an item duplication bug. If one uses one item, that was previously equipped, in crafting, sometimes it stayes equipped and gets used in the crafting recipe at the same time. Even after that recipe is finished, you will still have the item.
I don t know, how to trigger, that the item stays equipped, but it sometimes happens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StanislavH:
Originally posted by frogfrogfrogfrog:

Yes, sometime it takes some time to refresh the info about players.
About locked movement after duels – we already fixed it.

Originally posted by Prinegon:

Thanks! This looks like a quite interesting bug. We will try to figure it out asap!

Flag Post

Three bugs spotted:
1. Failing to kill all enemies during Support mission will produce error
2. Game does not reflect level ups in inventory – you need to refresh to see current hero level and be able to equip items with level restrictions that were not met before level up.
3. If you unequip item from hero and enter any mission, phantom item will be placed in that slot. I’m not sure if it actually adds something, but it will produce an error, if you try use it for crafting.

Flag Post

At the healer support mission when i use healer and thief together, i first use robbery followed by sneaky blow and then let the healer use intervention, somehow my thiefs paralyzation skill is used up without even using it.

Flag Post

During the tutorial quest that introduced summoning friends as allies, the game halted for a minute and then a pop up appeared saying there was an error.
The message said that the game will refresh after closing the pop up, and when it did, my progress was totally erased and I had to start from the beginning. Now that’s a bummer.

I am not willing to play this game anymore so no need to bother recovering what little progress I have made (which I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to anyway), but you’ll really need to fix these kinds of serious bugs if you want new players to stick around. Hope no other newcommers experience what I have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Muad80:

At the healer support mission when i use healer and thief together, i first use robbery followed by sneaky blow and then let the healer use intervention, somehow my thiefs paralyzation skill is used up without even using it.

Just used sneak attack in hunter mission, the other 2 skills of the thief just reset and started to count down again, not a visual bug either..

Flag Post

I was clicking my +18 blue Brigand’s Mask, trying to craft it with another +15 blue. Suddenly “Report a Bug” window showed up and refreshed the page. I checked back my inventory and its GONE! … this is depressing and i hope Dev will fix this, check my activity log or whatever to confirm my report. Thank you.

Flag Post

So there was a blue chest (above normal brown chest) counting down for almost 2 days…the timer finally finished and it disappeared without any click or reward. Kind of a weak letdown, what gives?

Flag Post

Those chests are ones you buy for micro transactions with kreds

Flag Post

This is my second report. The first one was about my “DISAPPEARING” equip while i was clicking it for crafting, havnt got any respond from the Devs, and now, its about the Stability rune. It says that the rune can reduce the damage from a critical, however it doesn’t work. So, please check it and make it right.

Flag Post

PVP situation:
I was wining with 4 heroes left (only priest died) against only archer and shapeshifter, then enemy archer come to the upper right corner and all my guys tried to reach and atack him ,but they couldnt ,so they just did nothing and i got slaughtered ;p

Flag Post

I have been adding friends (they have add me too) For 2 days now and still none of them show up in my request list.

Flag Post

Hi Avaloid, im back with a problem. It has been bugging me so far when im spamming my keys to open chests. I’m losing 11 equips (12 keys) when a bug hits and refreshes the page. So far, it has been 3 times. Im concern about new players who experience this problem coz grinding 12 keys are tiring. Thank you.

Flag Post

I am trying to kill the spirit bear for 4th time and it seems that about 70% of my character’s hits do no damage at all. The health bar goes down only when I use an ability.

Flag Post

I’ve lost countless amounts of tools and rating in pvp, you really have to fix it. Sometimes the rewards are not given.
Second of all, never list you have 100 lvls when you have actually 30, it’s a lie and a deceit, the fact that this game was long was the only reason I even bothered to play. Next, we move on to the rewards screens after a mission, if you take an item, or two, then you hit take all / disassemble all you will recieve an error and the game will reload, thus loosing everything you gained. No tools reimburse, and also no items. You have to take them one by one.

Thats it for now.

Also, if I can’t order my units anything in the duel i should AT LEAST, have them the order they go in. Also there should be a fast forward / skip button.

And while I’m typing I just remembered, my rogue when he uses sneaky blow II all other spells are triggered, but only the cooldowns, i have to leave sneaky blow as a last hit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by molokot:

Yeah, we knew about this nasty thing and now reworking battle system to deal with this thing.

Originally posted by BiGWaVeS:

I think, we found the source of the problem and will fix it soon. Just can you tell me who and how many keys lost – and i’ll send them back.

Originally posted by demianis:

I am trying to kill the spirit bear for 4th time and it seems that about 70% of my character’s hits do no damage at all. The health bar goes down only when I use an ability.

It’s a common thing – the Bear Spirit is a boss monster, so he has a great amount of armor. You need the better equipment to deal with him or wait for him to become enraged – under the Rage effect Bear Spirit has increased damage and movement speed, but greatly reduced armor and protection.

Originally posted by scimini:

We are reworking the Duels right now, so the situation will be better soon. About lvls 100 – can you explain it more for me?
Did you send the bug report about take all/disassemble all issue? I’ll try to test it and fix asap.

Sneaky Blow was already fixed, when we will upload the update – it will came back to normal.