[Senatry] Announcement

9 posts

Flag Post

I’m sorry to tell everyone, For personal reason, we decided to shut down Senatry on Kongregate on Feb,28th. Thank you for supporting!!

Flag Post

thanks for the warning (sarcasm intended)

Flag Post

But thats over 8 days, it’s down already :(

Flag Post

This is just a mere formality :(. The game was broken for over a month and nobody cared to fix it.
Anyway thank you guys for being together. It was a great game and I was playing it daily for almost 2 years.

Flag Post

Haha – personal reason.

I echo Elwand’s sentiment. Thank you all for a great experience and friendship. I don’t play many desktop games anymore, mostly iOS games now (Game of War: Fire Age & Kingdom Age are both favorites) If you guys ever find a great game similar to Senatry/Caesary/Call of Roma – gimme a pm on here. Would be fun to get everyone back together and maybe all be the same color. You guys are some fantastic gamers. Peace.

Flag Post

very sad to close the game k now play another games FORTUNA IN PERFECTWORD.COM LIKE THIS GAME I AM HERE THIS GAME IGN NAME NIMISHGOEL also waiting to our senatry player

Flag Post

If they have cancelled this game, why is it still being hosted on this site?

Flag Post

I"m a little late…and probably nobody will see this, but I agree with all the sentiments here. This was a good game, but what made it great were the people playing it. I truly enjoyed the interactions with everybody and the way everyone played. I’ll miss the game, but will miss playing with everyone even more!

Flag Post

“For those about to rock we salute you” . Ged, Von Zepp, Duque and Maquina