[Blade Hunter] Contest grounds rewards incorrect

10 posts

Flag Post

Hey R2,

Just so you know, the Contest Grounds event rewards were messed up.

I was top 30, and my rewards were 5 Quality Sprite Packs. I should’ve gotten 300 crystals, S-Sprite pack, etc. Are the correct rewards coming later?

I’m not the only one who experienced this error – sounds server wide.

Also, we are showing Jables as the Overlord when it should’ve been Draq.

Flag Post

ya i am Obito in game and i was 16-18 and i didn’t get my rewards are we gonig to receive our rewards…?

Flag Post

yea i get smae thing as atari and im in top 30. i was really excited to get some S and A sprites maybe an SS but now im really dispointed D:

Flag Post

Are you really expecting R2games to pay attention to this forum? Seems like all they do is post updates after they’ve already implemented them then forget about us. Don’t have high hopes for receiving your correct reward or some sort of compensation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by troublemaker83:

Are you really expecting R2games to pay attention to this forum? Seems like all they do is post updates after they’ve already implemented them then forget about us. Don’t have high hopes for receiving your correct reward or some sort of compensation.

I also posted on their forums, submitted a bug report and sent them a private message. I’d give them a call, but for some reason, they haven’t given me their phone number. ;)

Flag Post

what was the point of doing Contest ground? Total Garbage waste of time
_

Flag Post

i’m in the same situation as obito and ashe i was in the top 30 i really hope we get the CORRECT rewards and not another shove-off stam and 1m gold because it’s downright useless for those who worked hard on get high up for them

Flag Post

ya CG really sucks now loved the first time tho what happend like omg and second time was hoping it would work but just poop again

Flag Post

Do mods show up here to tell is if/when they plan on fixing CG? because its not really worth doing if it doesnt get fixxed. also will we ever get rewards backedup from previous broken weeks?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Curly42:

Do mods show up here to tell is if/when they plan on fixing CG? because its not really worth doing if it doesnt get fixxed. also will we ever get rewards backedup from previous broken weeks?

No, mods only show up to give us notifications on updates they’ve already implemented – well, some of the updates they’ve implemented. Other than that, they pay no attention to anybody from the kong server – both here and on the main site’s forum.