What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Since the episode 1 and 2 bosses always behave the same way, they can be easily killed by following the instructions below.
N = North (Up)
S = South (Down)
E = East (Right)
W = West (Left)
attack = normal attack
The two moves in each turn should be done in the order specified.
**Episode 1 Boss:**
1) Katrina 2 NE, Beverly 1 E
2) Katrina 1 NW, Katrina attack Demon
3) Katrina 1 S, Camie attack Demon
4) Ben 1 SE, Ben heal
5) Katrina attack Demon, Ben attack Demon
6) Katrina 1 NE, Zara heal Cage
7) Cage 1 NE, Cage drain Demon
8) Ben teleport to Northern-most square, Camie attack Demon
9) Beverly single target fireball on Demon, Cage poison Demon
10) Katrina heal, Katrina attack Demon
11) Cage attack (and kill) Demon
**Episode 2 Boss:**
1) Katrina 3 SW, Katrina poison middle Zufray
2) Zara 3 SW, Zara drain MaTiLdA
3) Zara attack MaTiLdA, Zara heal Katrina
4) Katrina heal, Zara attack MaTiLdA
5) Zara attack MaTiLdA, Katrina 3 NE
6) Zara kill Zufray, Zara 1 E
7) Zara attack (and kill) MaTiLdA, Katrina 3 SW
8) Katrina kill Zufray
Have fun boss killing. Deaths no longer required.
Erm, yeah. That was an error. Beverly should have stepped UR instead of U. I realized it right away, but was too lazy to re-do the video. I still finished with 3 alive at the end. So what real difference does it make? As I always say, I’m not a perfectionist… and for 95% of games, I don’t enjoy optimization. Just completion.
which direction is up for you? Because game is diagonal it is confusing.
NVM: just got it… for people who don’t D means directly down towards the bottom of your screen so a diagonal square below your character… DR means the adjacent square to that on the right. and so on… sorry but it was confusing to work out which way you wanted us to move.