Multiplayer Game Compendium

114 posts

Flag Post

Announcements:

Any additions to our compendium would be very appreciated, feel free to post some links we don’t already have in this thread or you could just send me a shout/whisper!

Banner courtesy of cuffofiz, thanks man!

There are plenty of multiplayer games on Kongregate, both Kong-sponsored and not. However, there are plenty of resources for these games that are scattered around the ’net. This thread is meant to try and gather them all in one space.

Kong Premium Games

Multiplayer Games

Upcoming Kong Premium Games

Upcoming Multiplayer Games

The Konduit Platform

Flag Post

Kongregate Premium Games

These games are games that could have been sponsored, and/or developed by Kongregate. In many of these games there is an option to buy items to use in game with Kreds.

Kongai

Kongai News

Sirlin.net Kongai forums

Kongai wikia [contains plenty of good links]

Brucecorp’s Kongai FAQ

EsIeX3’s Kongai Blog [currently down]
Dinowaurs

Developer’s Site
Zening

Devloper’s Site

Forums

Nicolbola’s Strategy Guide

Battalion Arena

Developer’s site

Developer’s blog

Remnants of Skystone

Site
-Wiki
-Forums
-RoS Blog

Flag Post

Kongregate Multiplayer Games

There are many non-Kongregate premium multiplayer games on Kongregate, they can be found here! and if you need the link it is this! http://www.kongregate.com/multiplayer-games Although some of the games on this list may have very well been Kongregate funded, I am aware of that.

Well know multiplayer games sorted by developer!

Jiggmin

-Site
*Blog
+Forums
Kongregate Racing
Platform Racing
Platform Racing 2
=ppl104’s Guide
=How to get a crown

DJStatika

-Site
Starfighter
Starfighter Disputed Galaxy
=Tutorial and Information
Platform Combat

CasualCollective

-Site
*Blog
+Forums
Buggle Connect
Minions
Farragomate
Desktop Armada

Just some other good multiplayer games on Kongregate!

Starland Multiplayer TD
Zombies!
Solar Chiefs

Flag Post

Upcoming Kongregate featured multiplayer games!

In this post we will be giving you information about upcoming Kongregate premium multiplayer games, to find the list go to the hyperlink of the title of this post. These games were funded and possibly developed by Kongregate, in all most of these games you can use Kreds to buy items and what not in game.

Games in beta

None

Flag Post

Upcoming Multiplayer Games!

Information for upcoming multiplayer games is some what hard to come by so this post will be a work in progress for the next week or so.

Known upcoming multiplayer games by developer!

Jiggmin

Platform Racing 3

Multiverse

Team Battle

Flag Post

The Konduit Platform!

“Konduit is a new application platform that allows developers to integrate any browser-based game with Kongregate’s array of community features.”

Games that use the Konduit platform listed by developer!

jamieyg3
Sacred Seasons

Snail Games
Heroes of Gaia

X-gen Studios
Stick Arena: Ballistick

Flag Post

Looks good, now we just need to get some more links and hope people submit links as well.

Flag Post

Razzi that looks awesome :O

Needs to be first sticky lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaraki:

Lol, it is a team effort between me and Razzi3l, he did the first 2 posts and I’m doing the rest!

Flag Post

Don’t forget to post forums for said Devs and games and relevant respurces for games. Also, don’t forget pertinent forum posts about the games themselves.

And thanks Zara. I’m hoping people from the community will step up and help fill this in as it can become a valuable resource. I’ll be posting up Beta and Alpha Game info soonish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:
Originally posted by zaraki:

Lol, it is a team effort between me and Razzi3l, he did the first 2 posts and I’m doing the rest!

sorry BlackBone lol I lurves you too <3

Flag Post

Thanks!

Flag Post

Very helpful and well formatted. On the Kongai links area, I loved that you included Sirlin.net. Quite informative, thanks so much!

I have to ask, why didn’t you including Starland TD?

cough She cough

Flag Post

Sorry, and marh the list will be updated, but starland TD wasn’t uploaded by any of the developers on the list to date. lol BTW bbb=bested by bolds! I just made up that term right now!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:

Sorry, and marh the list will be updated, but starland TD wasn’t uploaded by any of the developers on the list to date.

So why don’t you just add that developer, then?

Flag Post

Most of the links on the third post don’t work.

Flag Post

Snaggles_ I fixed it, it didnt work because I didnt have the http://www. at the beginning of the things for the hyperlinks.

Flag Post

DJStatika

-Site(none that I can find!)

DJStatika’s site

It wasn’t hard to find through, since it’s mentioned is his profile :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:

DJStatika

-Site(none that I can find!)

DJStatika’s site

It wasn’t hard to find through, since it’s mentioned is his profile :p

Sorry, I’m an idiot! XD

Flag Post

h1. Just some other good multiplayer games on Kongregate!

Good idea, thanks for adding that on. You might want to use a linebreak from “Desktop Armada” to that, just to make it a bit clearer. Just a little suggestion.

Also, you might want to post the Jiggmin forums (“Jiggmin’s Village”), simply because they are really quite active.

Flag Post

Oh, well I thought that the general population of people clicking that link can navigate from the page, but I will add it in!

Flag Post

Battalion Arena isn’t actually Kongregate funded. I think we’re sponsoring it, but not fully funding development from the start. We are planning on giving it some advanced features, but technically you may want to change that heading to “Upcoming Kongregate featured multiplayer games”.

This is actually a pretty cool thread so far, so barring any strong competition from other threads, I think we’re going to try to sticky this thread and see how it goes. Please note that this isn’t an official Kong thread, so it’s your responsibility to keep it up to date and accurate, and if it falls into disrepair we will unsticky it. But thank you Razzi3l and BlackBone for making this – it looks to be a very nice resource. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

Battalion Arena isn’t actually Kongregate funded. I think we’re sponsoring it, but not fully funding development from the start. We are planning on giving it some advanced features, but technically you may want to change that heading to “Upcoming Kongregate featured multiplayer games”.

This is actually a pretty cool thread so far, so barring any strong competition from other threads, I think we’re going to try to sticky this thread and see how it goes. Please note that this isn’t an official Kong thread, so it’s your responsibility to keep it up to date and accurate, and if it falls into disrepair we will unsticky it. But thank you Razzi3l and BlackBone for making this – it looks to be a very nice resource. :)

Thankyou very much for making this thread sticky! and I will change the battalion arena thing.

Flag Post

Finally it’s stickied, many congratulations. This thread has been very helpful from the start, thank you.

Flag Post

Thank you very much for the support everyone and Marh.